❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If jack can walk, he's on the team. That defense is the only thing that's gonna hold England back imo. Can't believe noble was left out for delph?

Last edited:
those potatoes or yuca? either way they look tasty 
laugh.gif

Defoe was definitely deserving and I thought he'd make it after the season he had and helping Blunder land stay afloat but better Rashford take his spot than let's say Walcott :lol:
Can't believe they didn't put him on the squad. Also, how did Delph make it ? Did dude even play for City at all this season ? Hodgson gonna Hodgson. It's not like he is gonna utilize the players he brought. Expect to see unlimited amounts of crosses, hoping for a goal.

Congrats to all the Barca supporters on their 24th La Liga title. Camp Nou pics from my Barcelona trip a month ago.

View media item 2033432
Is that some kind of cheese sauce on the potatoes ?

No, it's a mayo-style alioli that's pretty common in Spain.

Last edited:
Eskisehirspor fans burned their own stadium after the team was relegated to the 2nd Division...

CihOtRrWEAA6T2n

River Plate fans tried to do the same when they were relegated. Guys were ripping seats out, lighting fires. So stupid.

Roy Hodgson will use Wayne Rooney on the left-wing in a 4-3-3 system for England at EURO 2016 [sky sports]

giphy.gif

The man comes out publicly and says he wants to play as a holding mid so of course Hogson hears that and figures that he's best on the wing :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Why would he do that when you have Sterling to play on the left wing?????

What is wrong with Hodgson???

Rooney should be coming of the bench I see no reason for them to try to force a spot for him into the starting lineup when it would be better for them to not have him start. But if you do want him start why put him on the left wing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Woy will most likely **** it up anyway but there really is no reason why that squad can't get to the semis.

View media item 2024499
They should go 4-3-3 and press like hell. Rooney is Rooney so although I wouldn't have him in my midfield, I'm sure Woy will have to get him in the 11 somehow. Only problem is that Alli and Rooney would both want to get forward. If Welbz wasn't injured I'd have him on the right instead of Sterling. Also if Rose doesn't make it :smh:

On second thought if they do have to shoehorn him in it's better for him to be on the left of the attacking 3. Rooney in midfield means either Alli on the bench or Dier/Wheelchair having to do a lot of extra work.

Yeah, no homer but healthy Sturridge > any one else on that England roster

Like I said when during the Sturridge discussion a couple of weeks ago, production matters. Obviously I prefer a healthy Sturridge over Kane and Vardy but combined they scored 50 goals in the last ten months. How many games has Sturridge played in that span? Assuming he's 1000% healthy in June he starts off talent alone?

Last edited:

Like I said when during the Sturridge discussion a couple of weeks ago, production matters. Obviously I prefer a healthy Sturridge over Kane and Vardy but combined they scored 50 goals in the last ten months. How many games has Sturridge played in that span? Assuming he's 1000% healthy in June he starts off talent alone?

Yes.

You field the best team available, especially for a short tournament like the Euro Cup.

Yes.

You field the best team available, especially for a short tournament like the Euro Cup.

Nope you don't field the best team on paper, you field a team that gives you highest probability of winning, taking form and chemistry into account.

I'm not saying Sturridge should or shouldn't start in a month but acting like Roy is a fool to have Sturridge coming off the bench at the moment is silly.

Last edited:

Yes.

Nope you don't field the best team on paper, you field a team that gives you highest probability of winning, taking form and chemistry into account.

I'm not saying Sturridge should or shouldn't start in a month but acting like Roy is a fool to have Sturridge coming off the bench at the moment is silly.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, how do you know if Vardy has developed chemistry with the rest of the team when he has only played in six matches for England?

Sturridge wouldn't be effective on the left so that leaves him only two positions he can play in. Kane wouldn't be effective on the right and is better at leading a line then Sturridge. That leaves him RW. Would rather start Sterling and have Sturridge as an impact sub.

Yes.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, how do you know if Vardy has developed chemistry with the rest of the team when he has only played in six matches for England?

Certainly not saying I know one way or the other, I just don't see Sturridge's inclusion in the first 11 as a given at the moment. England's fortunate to be in a position to explore a number of different options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom