❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dracula has already surpassed his goal tally from his days at Anfield in just 2 seasons at Barca :x

Hazard should stay at Chelsea. I think he would do well under Conte. Griez should stay too. I think he can accomplish a lot still with Atleti, winning the league & the CL. I'd really like to see Atleti push Barca & Madrid.

I don't mean this to be a dig but I was always puzzled why Alexis went to Arsenal after he made his comments about English footballers. I mean he landed on a team that exemplified his sentiments.

Apparently Alexis hasn't been pleased with the efforts of his team mates in the back half of the campaign.

If Wenger is showing the door to the 3 players mentioned, how on earth is Per Mertesacker going to remain on the team? Watching him this campaign was often painful because he was just so slow & robotic.
]

Him and Ozil have expressed their displeasure. They have ever right to be displeased, our season was a disappointment. But I'll leave it at that, don't feel like beating a dead horse right now. Side note, I do wish we had more South American players at the club, a lot of them have this grit to them. Per has no business being our starting CB. Arsenal desperately needs an overhaul, something that should have started last summer.

With 5 minutes of regular time to go, the title is clearly Barca's...congrats to them

Last edited:
Suarez is the first other than Ronaldo or Lionel Messi to win Pichichi since Diego Forlan, another Urugyuanian won it in 2008-09.

Cibn13hWkAAnaXt.jpg

^ Good guys... In the world of corporate footy, there is no such thing anymore... Barca stopped being the so called good guys the minute they aligned themselves with qatar. I'm at least glad there seems to be hesitation on resigning with qatar, but not sure if that's just for show.

I also don't really trust Bart & his board (even though he was the lesser of evils compared to laporta). Some of the names coming up in the transfers rumors are kinda baffling mostly because of the age of the players they are targeting. They all seem to be 29 years old.

Glad the team wrapped up the title... Now on to the King's Cup.

mastamind89 mastamind89 , you're a good dude in here as far as I'm concerned. It's frustrating to see a club like the Gunners mired in mediocrity & the powers that be like Wenger & kronke are so oblivious to the fact. It's amazing how arrogantly ignorant Wenger has become in his old age. I used to looove him & his professorial way of being a manager, he had almost a jedi master way about him but that's gone by the way side long ago.

I would love to see a coach like Frank de Boer come in to manage the team but not under Wenger. If he stays in an executive capacity like it's been discussed, I think he would still hamper the club & the manager that takes over.

I swear, that oompa loompa on Barca lives a charmed life. As if being married to Shakira isn't enough, he's got the Brazilian queen of butts lusting after him in vids or snap chats or something... Homey is clearing winning in life. :smh:

Last edited:
agree with that Qatar remark psk

That's dope HEGGSY that Madrid played you guys. That lineup tho. Seeing that #10 Ozil gave me the feels the most

I don't know if you can post IG here but Alaba the gawd while Ribery not knowing what's he doing is hilarious to watch

agree with that Qatar remark psk

That's dope HEGGSY that Madrid played you guys. That lineup tho. Seeing that #10 Ozil gave me the feels the most

I don't know if you can post IG here but Alaba the gawd while Ribery not knowing what's he doing is hilarious to watch
Even Lewy is hitting it. Dope.

It's crazy how that dance has went so viral... Started from 2 teenagers goofing off in class in jersey & got popularized by 2 basketball players from the U of MD Terrapins team. I mean they got police from New Zealand to Scotland doing the new fangled running man.

Those Bayern dudes had no rhythm. :lol:

Aubameyang hit it better. I think this was last week or the week before.

Mkhitaryan looked better than them Bayern dudes. :lol: :smokin

Sky Sports says United have no deal with Jose. :lol: :smh: at the thought that Woodward thinks the logical step for the next campaign is to keep LvG. Maybe Louie is pulling on Woody's hair from the back on the low low. :x

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...l-in-place-with-jose-mourinho-say-sky-sources

Last edited:
Nice imagery in that last sentence...:x :x :lol:

Sky Sport Italia reported the opposite during the week.

He probably has no written deal yet though since the season is still on and it could be a breach of LVG's contract to do so. I wasn't expecting any official word before the FA cup final anyway. Mourinho himself said last week that he doesn't mind waiting until June :lol:

LVG's friends at De Telegraaf seem to know what's good

@utdreport: Van Gaal 'outwardly' expects to stay at #mufc, but he is aware that Mourinho expects to become manager [de telegraaf via @Sport_Witness] http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...ws-mourinho-expects-to-over-on-july-1st-man-u

Last edited:
Ya think LVG is going to really retire once he's out at MUFC? I think he would want to go out on a higher note.

He can go out on a somewhat high note with an FA cup win. Then he'd be able to brag about how he's won silverware in every league he's managed in.

I do feel like he'll probably take a director kind of role with his OG club AZ or the Dutch national squad when he's done coaching.

Last edited:
Age means nothing for managers as Gooners can confirm :lol:,you're right though. He says his wife has been trying to get him to hang them up for years and he initially wanted only 2 years at OT,hopefully he gets his original wish...

Last edited:
I mean, it's not like it's his choice to go out on a higher note I'm sure every coach that gets fired wants that :lol:. If he wanted to go out on a high note he should've had the team doing better this year and not playing stupid lineups. He did it it to himself.

^Huge press conference. Sits down with Gary Neville to say "I'm taking my talents to South Beach"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom