❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never owned a pair of jays for myself. I've purchased them, but would always sell them. Tried them on, but always sell them. I 'm a weirdo I guess.

I still have a couple of white/cement & true blue 3s (3 each), a pair of oreo 6s I got on clearance at a Nike store, & a pair of white/cardinal 7s... Been thinking about selling them doe...

Last edited:
Speaking of PSG, looks like they've set their targets on Griezmann, then Hazard, & Alexis Sanchez... Word is they have already begun dialogue with all three... Vidal apparently has been constantly bending the ear of Alexis to come to Juve.

I wonder what to make of Ronnie meeting up with Al-Khelaifi last month though?

The Parisian paparazzi saw him step off a plan & whisked away in cars registered to Al-Khelaifi.

Would love to see any of the 3. Would be the greatest money move ever to get even 2 of them

THAT NEW KIT THO. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Paris has the best kits every year. I love that Nike hooks them up with that fire

And Zlatan to MLS is the best news ever. Even though I'm not an LA fan, still better than having to watch him on some euro team I don't like

would hate to see griezmann go to such a weak league... my money and hopes are on Hazard. Oddly none of those 3 are an exact replacement positionally for Ibra. Lukaku would make sense

Last edited:
Sounds like DiMarzio's implying that Zlatan's waiting for a certain offer...:nerd:

@redrob58:
@DiMarzio zlatan to LA Galaxy or would Jose at United sway him?

@DiMarzio: @redrob58 galaxy wants him. But he would like to wait...

I'd be pretty dissapointed if he went to LA now while he still has something left in the tank

Last edited:
Of those 3 supposed PSG targets, I'd like to see Sanchez head to Paris. Griez needs to be in a top 3 league and continue proving himself/making his name. Hazard might wind up just not giving an F anymore if he goes to a league where his only competition is Lucas vying for a starting spot. Dude needs to get respek back on his name in England.

Sanchez and Arsenal can both use a shakeup. I think a front 3 of Sanchez, Cavani, and Di Maria has potential to produce some South American magic (I know Lucas is Brazilian but he's not Alexis.)

:x

Club Deportivo Palencia's new kit, ladies and gentleman. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...t-makes-them-look-skinned-alive-a7027601.html

palencia.jpg

CiWBllIXEAE-R7t.jpg:large
Puts a whole new meaning to shirts vs skins

Alexis to Paris would be great. I would much rather see Greizz or Hazard, but Alexis, Di Maria, and Cavani running up front would be fun to watch

Hazard should stay at Chelsea. I think he would do well under Conte. Griez should stay too. I think he can accomplish a lot still with Atleti, winning the league & the CL. I'd really like to see Atleti push Barca & Madrid.

I don't mean this to be a dig but I was always puzzled why Alexis went to Arsenal after he made his comments about English footballers. I mean he landed on a team that exemplified his sentiments.

Apparently Alexis hasn't been pleased with the efforts of his team mates in the back half of the campaign.

If Wenger is showing the door to the 3 players mentioned, how on earth is Per Mertesacker going to remain on the team? Watching him this campaign was often painful because he was just so slow & robotic.

View media item 2030995

Last edited:
Of those 3 supposed PSG targets, I'd like to see Sanchez head to Paris. Griez needs to be in a top 3 league and continue proving himself/making his name. Hazard might wind up just not giving an F anymore if he goes to a league where his only competition is Lucas vying for a starting spot. Dude needs to get respek back on his name in England.

Sanchez and Arsenal can both use a shakeup. I think a front 3 of Sanchez, Cavani, and Di Maria has potential to produce some South American magic (I know Lucas is Brazilian but he's not Alexis.)

So fitting for his situation :lol:

Sounds like DiMarzio's implying that Zlatan's waiting for a certain offer...:nerd:

@redrob58:
@DiMarzio zlatan to LA Galaxy or would Jose at United sway him?

@DiMarzio: @redrob58 galaxy wants him. But he would like to wait...

I'd be pretty dissapointed if he went to LA now while he still has something left in the tank

I wouldn't be mad. Zlatan will fill up stadiums and get more eyes watchin' the MLS.

I feel like he'd be able to have that same effect next year or the year after that :lol:. If a near 40 year old Drogba is still killing it,I'm sure late 30's Ibra's gnna be a force in the MLS.

On another note,if James went for 80m,I'd pay that buyout for Griezz in a heartbeat

Last edited:
would hate to see griezmann go to such a weak league... my money and hopes are on Hazard. Oddly none of those 3 are an exact replacement positionally for Ibra. Lukaku would make sense

They got Cavani still. Griez would be a great replacement up front for Ibra

No striker on the planet will be able to replace what Ibra can do. His size and ability are once in a lifetime at his level.

So there won't be any real plug and play replacement. They'll have to strengthen multiple roles to get a striker playmaker like him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom