❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't they break all sales records with the initial united kit releases this yr? I read an article not to long ago mentioning it.

-- side note.. italian press saying Jose to united done.. announced soon ... we shall see

Rejoice Gooners!

@GFFN: Arsenal will offer Arsène Wenger a new contract until 2019, according to tomorrow's edition of The Times.

In random/comedic moments in footy

He seems relaxed :rofl:

No chill :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

But can we talk about Columbus shipping Kamara to the Revs for nothing? One little ego trip and the guy gets shipped out. God I love the MLS sometimes.

Couldn't believe this but doesn't surprise me. Only in MLS would you see something like this happen TBH, I'm sure we have players in other leagues shacking up with teammates WAG's and still playing together. What Kamara did was petty, but to trade the dude over that :rofl: Did they keep the better player? Kamara got or at least shared the Golden Boot last season right? And in return they got no immediate help, just future assets. Sounds like a bad move to me.
The Revs have tried to come out ahead of this and say they had been engaged in talks w/ Cbus a week before the incident with Higuain :lol:

Also, I know NE hasn't been great and need some sort of jumpstart to their attack... but what does this mean to Agudelo?? :\  
CBus is falling off a cliff, and the Revs are desparate to survive a weak Eastern conference at this point. I havent seen much NE this year, but I'd guess whoever was on the fringe of their attack (Aguedelo or whomever) was using their boots as firewood this morning. Kei gonna single handily save that team.

Last edited:
If Wenger gets a new contract, I'm hitting the fan free agency markets. I can't do this **** no more.

Who am I kidding, I'll be right back here rooting for the Gunners like a constant abuse victim :smh:

Wenger really don't die

Dude would survive any natural disaster, a global nuclear war, and the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs...

Dude would come out the ashes like Deanerys Targaryen in season 1, walking out the rubble - all the while still trying to zip up his Arsenal winter coat...

Yea Ibra can do the MLS retirement thing in a year or 2...:lol:

He's still in form,hope he gets to finally unite with Mou

Last edited:
I mean...I'm a huge galaxy fan, but no way in hell we're getting zlatan still performing at a top level. I would believe this in about 2 years

@Ibra_official
My last game tomorrow at Parc des Princes. I came like a king, left like a legend 

TERMINATED: WATFORD FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm that Quique Sanchez Flores will leave Vicarage Road at the end of the season following the Sunderland game this weekend.

Manchester City FC: Join us in wishing @YayaToure a very happy 33rd birthday today! [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji] #mcfc

CiUsrQwWkAAIgUC.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: clearly not making that mistake again

:lol:

Guess I see why Deschamps was getting all that heat on social media yesterday...

‏@GFFN:
Olivier Giroud in his last 10 games: 2 goals
Kevin Gameiro in his last 10 games: 9 goals
Alexandre Lacazette in his last 10 games: 11 goals

Oh.

@DiscoMirror
No mention of LVG from Ed Woodward in statement announcing Man Utd's latest financial figures. Story on @MirrorFootball #MUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom