❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all boys see how the Eredivisie came down to the wire? Both Ajax and PSV were tied for points but only GD separated them.

:smh: Another French kid leaving
They better than the English. Most Englishmen won't leave England to go test themselves in other leagues.
I wonder why they don't go out to other leagues more often.

On another note, this wasteman truth serum went crying to the mods and reported me :lol:

Last edited:
Did y'all boys see how the Eredivisie came down to the wire? Both Ajax and PSV were tied for points but only GD separated them.

Yep, Ajax fumbled it at the end. PSV came out and handled business. All they(Ajax) needed was a win and even if PSV won, they would have taken the title on GD. Instead they drew.

I wonder why they don't go out to other leagues more often.
Comfort Zone. Look at Tom Ince. He could've went to Juve and instead stayed to play for relegation bound hull.

I do find it interesting that two of the most hyped up prospects this year spurred all the TV money the PL has now for the Bundesliga... A great signing for BvB, I really hope him and Pulisic become stars for them.
I'm really excited about all the talent we'll have in our squad next season. Weigl, Pulisic, Dembele, Ginter. And Merino is a Spanish U21 international as well.

I do find it interesting that two of the most hyped up prospects this year spurred all the TV money the PL has now for the Bundesliga... A great signing for BvB, I really hope him and Pulisic become stars for them.

I'm really excited about all the talent we'll have in our squad next season. Weigl, Pulisic, Dembele, Ginter. And Merino is a Spanish U21 international as well.

So is Bayern

So is Bayern

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

BvB desperately needs their own Levy :lol:

Last edited:

So is Bayern

y'all ruthless going at dortmund this morning :lol:

You gotta admire clubs like Dortmund & Atleti...Bigger clubs should pay attention to who they will target to replace players that are poached from their rosters.

To each their own I guess. If I were a BVB fan I'd be livid that management let our biggest rival do this to the roster
It's just that I've been through much worse times with my club so I can't reaaly get aggravated because of a fairly comfortable spot as Germany's #2 team.
wink.gif

I'm mostly serious. There's no way we'll be able to be reach Bayern's level financially within the near future so they will always be able to outbid us. The fact that they're trying to steal our players rather than Bremen's or Leverkusen's (like they used to when those were their top competition) is a good sign to me. Of course that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love Lewandowski to still be at our club.

Last edited:
:smh: Another French kid leaving

No player is saving Ligue 1 until investors come in and make the top prestigious clubs sexy again. They can't even lure the best French players to their most successful club in PSG in their own capital which is sad.

Speaking of Ligue 1, I can't believe Ben Arfa and Lacazette were left out of the Euro squad if it's official. Ben Arfa could of been a super sub either at RW or as a CAM and Lacazette for Martial or Giroud. Can't wait to see if the team has chemistry or not. A midfield of Kante, Matuidi and Pogba would be unreal. Payet, Martial/Giroud, and Griezmann up top is gonna be fun to watch. They will be my favorites to win it all.

I would take Lacazette over Giroud for the starting XI tbh

But Giroud is much stronger.

I need the sugar daddies to step in and hook the league up

^ Despite losing resources like Klopp, Lewa, Gotze Dortmund has still remained competitive over the years. They have steadfastly remained a club it's supporters continue to be proud of.

The hiring of Tuchel was such a great move... Young, great football mind, & seems to be a good motivator. All key components of being a modern football manager.

With all those no.9 snubs,I wonder if Gignac is gonna make the Les Bleus squad. Dude has been killing it in Mexico

Funny how the fish papers chop a quote... de Boer's agent said that his client would love to manage a club like Everton & Valencia... The fish papers only mentioned Everton in the quote...

Valencia would be a good fit. Would have a more ambitious owner who seems like he would spend more to build a better team (although Lim needs to limit his dealings with Jorge Mendes). Everton is Everton. Yes it's in the prem, but they seems satisfied with being an upper mid-table team.

He should proly talk to his fellow countryman in Ronald Koeman to get the shuggy low down on Valencia (even though it's different club now then it was then).

Interesting fact that the average age of de Boer's Ajax teams during this reign as manager was 23.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2103741-frank-de-boer-zou-valencia-of-everton-geweldig-vinden.html

Edit - So there has been a dust up in the locker room... I have a feeling there has been more... Masch confronted Neymar in the tunnel after crashing out of the CL to "Think more about the team" & to "Stop being so selfish". Hope more people behind the scenes are trying to counsel the kid. I've noticed a lot of demonstrative behavior on the pitch from Neymar to his team mates.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/05/12/football/1463045143_754020.html

I've always thought of Neymar as a hired gun, can easily see him going else where to play soon, even at Madrid.

Looks like the official launch of the Barca home kit will on the 26th. If the leaked image is true, I really like the home strip. The rest of the kit is supposed to be blue shirts & blue socks.

View media item 2029128

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom