❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is crazy to think this is the same Levy at Tottenham that has plagued the team for years prior to Pochettino's arrival. Poor Levy could never get out of his own way. Dude was like the Prem version of Jerry Jones...

Glad to see Pooch is committed to the Spurs.

Last edited:
Welp, Dembele to BVB is a done deal.

Again this proves why Bayern Munich is the most effiecent and most organized club around.

BVB =/= Bayern
Welp, Dembele to BVB is a done deal.

Again this proves why Bayern Munich is the most effiecent and most organized club around.

BVB =/= Bayern

everybody knows bvb is nothing more than a feeder club to Bayern Munich.

I do find it interesting that two of the most hyped up prospects this year spurred all the TV money the PL has now for the Bundesliga... A great signing for BvB, I really hope him and Pulisic become stars for them.

:smh: Another French kid leaving

No player is saving Ligue 1 until investors come in and make the top prestigious clubs sexy again. They can't even lure the best French players to their most successful club in PSG in their own capital which is sad.

Speaking of Ligue 1, I can't believe Ben Arfa and Lacazette were left out of the Euro squad if it's official. Ben Arfa could of been a super sub either at RW or as a CAM and Lacazette for Martial or Giroud. Can't wait to see if the team has chemistry or not. A midfield of Kante, Matuidi and Pogba would be unreal. Payet, Martial/Giroud, and Griezmann up top is gonna be fun to watch. They will be my favorites to win it all.

Last edited:
I wonder what Fergie must've told him earlier this week before he signed that extension...
nerd.gif
I'm sure Poch had some sound advice for that old guy

not srs

So sunday will be watching City hoping they get the win and stay in CL play next year. I guess a draw works too is goal differential the tie breaker?

Do any of the other games hold any weight? The bottom 3 are already decided right? who finishes second and third really doesn't matter just Man U vs Man City for 4th is up for grabs

That 3pm rule makes no sense man :lol:

Man I really hope Dembele doesn't end up at Bayern in a few seasons, I'll be sick :smh:. Really liking what Tuchel is doing at BVB though,they've been one of the highest scoring teams in Europe this season playing some of the most attractive and expansive footy and they're stocked with young talent. I can only imagine how good they'll be after a couple of summer signings. They'll surely have a good amount of money to spend after the sales of Hummels and Gundogan

Last edited:
One thing to think about regarding the Spurs & heggsy heggsy FC's rise to the top is in part due to the bigger clubs like United & Chelsea not performing well. They will need to fortify their rosters to make sure they keep in contention...

Spurs could use another striker, a right winger, & maybe another CB. I think they could use a defensive mid since missing out on Wanyama, but Pooch did a fantastic job in converting Eric Dier to play that role this campaign.

heggsy heggsy - If you were running the Foxes, what positions would you like to fill for the next campaign?

Still can't believe Arsenal couldn't capitalize on the situation & win the league... If Arsenal does sign Xhaka, they should give wilshire a carton of smoke & give him a swift kick in the *ss out the door...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom