❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But can we talk about Columbus shipping Kamara to the Revs for nothing? One little ego trip and the guy gets shipped out. God I love the MLS sometimes.

For the United fans in here... Becks chopping it up with some of the Copa 90 guys & UK rapper Stormzy about the team & the new strip.

Speaking of BVB their new kit for 16/17 is fire IMO.
Puma always takes care of Dortmund 
nthat.gif

But can we talk about Columbus shipping Kamara to the Revs for nothing? One little ego trip and the guy gets shipped out. God I love the MLS sometimes.
they got back quite a bit IMO

record amount of GAM, TAM, and an international slot?

good business right there

Will any of that provide what Kamara did though? I dont see the Crew getting half of the player they gave up, but now Federico will flourish I suppose.

Here it is...

View media item 2029341
@GFFN: Following Didier Deschamps's EURO 2016 squad announcement, the hashtag "Didier Deschamps big son of a **tch" is now trending in France.

:rofl: :rofl:

These snubs made me realize just how overloaded Les Bleus are gonna be over the next few years :x :x. On some La Roja golden generation steeze.

Last edited:
Nice to see Sagna made the sward for France. He has been City's most consistent and best fullback this season.

Still putting in work despite being 33 and his best haircut days being behind him 
pimp.gif

The more I picture France's attack,the more I'm expecting them to bulldoze right over squads tbh :lol:

Imagine a trident of Tony and Coman on the wings with Griezmann up top and Payet in the hole at #10... filthy :x :x :x :x

Not to mention the likes of Pogba,Matuidi,Diarra and Kante in MF...

Last edited:
oh snaps!

Gignac made the cut!

Dude is so much better than giroud. Hope that guy doesn't see action in the euros. He's not as good as Gignac for France.

edit-

Ben Arfa didn't make the final squad :x :smh:

Probably the best attacking mid for france right now what the eff yo.

Hope France wins bronze just for that :stoneface:

Last edited:

Couldn't believe this but doesn't surprise me. Only in MLS would you see something like this happen TBH, I'm sure we have players in other leagues shacking up with teammates WAG's and still playing together. What Kamara did was petty, but to trade the dude over that :rofl: Did they keep the better player? Kamara got or at least shared the Golden Boot last season right? And in return they got no immediate help, just future assets. Sounds like a bad move to me.

Last edited:

Couldn't believe this but doesn't surprise me. Only in MLS would you see something like this happen TBH, I'm sure we have players in other leagues shacking up with teammates WAG's and still playing together. What Kamara did was petty, but to trade the dude over that
roll.gif
Did they keep the better player? Kamara got or at least shared the Golden Boot last season right? And in return they got no immediate help, just future assets. Sounds like a bad move to me.
The Revs have tried to come out ahead of this and say they had been engaged in talks w/ Cbus a week before the incident with Higuain 
laugh.gif

Also, I know NE hasn't been great and need some sort of jumpstart to their attack... but what does this mean to Agudelo??
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom