❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...:nerd:

He mentioned that he was satisfied with LVG in last year's report,safe to say that is no longer the case.

Those financial figures though...he might stink in the transfer market but man is that dude good on the commercial side. Now if only he could be relegated to dealing with just that and leaving the transfers to an expert by naming director of Footy.

Last edited:
A lot of black numbers there!  

I think LVG deserves a raise in his contract-extension. 

CUT: Arsène Wenger says that the departure of Tomas Rosicky, Mikel Arteta and Mathieu Flamini would leave Arsenal without “three big personalities”.

Manchester City FC: Join us in wishing @YayaToure a very happy 33rd birthday today! [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji] #mcfc

CiUsrQwWkAAIgUC.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: clearly not making that mistake again
:rofl:
More like a sending off birthday farewell.

united better be planning to spend some of that money this summer.. starting with a new mananger!

Man that barca kit.....not a barca supporter but that kit has the nostalgia of the 04/05 squad kit (or 2003...whatever year but Dinho era)

View media item 2030307
If they are made with no sponser....i will probably crack and buy one despite my Ronaldo stan-dom

Speaking of PSG, looks like they've set their targets on Griezmann, then Hazard, & Alexis Sanchez... Word is they have already begun dialogue with all three... Vidal apparently has been constantly bending the ear of Alexis to come to Juve.

I wonder what to make of Ronnie meeting up with Al-Khelaifi last month though?

The Parisian paparazzi saw him step off a plan & whisked away in cars registered to Al-Khelaifi.

Last edited:
No way I see PSG signing all 3 in the same window. I don't thhisnk it cn happen under FFP unless they are willing to sell lots of players also like Di Maria

That PSG kit is fire aside from the half-collar. I was hoping that was just going to be one-year thing for Nike :smh:

Speaking of PSG, looks like they've set their targets on Griezmann, then Hazard, & Alexis Sanchez... Word is they have already begun dialogue with all three... Vidal apparently has been constantly bending the ear of Alexis to come to Juve.

I wonder what to make of Ronnie meeting up with Al-Khelaifi last month though?

The Parisian paparazzi saw him step off a plan & whisked away in cars registered to Al-Khelaifi.

You mean Bayern?

Hazard is gonna be the one to go I bet.
Honestly I don't think so. I don't see Chelsea selling Hazard for cheap, so unless some club comes and offers 80m for him he is staying. He still has 4yrs left o his contract so he can't really force a move out

The new PSG kit is clean,still not feeling this year's Nike template though

Vahrez boots :lol:

I was reading that Ronnie wanted to sign an extension at Real,I don't see PSG getting any of those targets tbh. Maybe Hazard if they'd break the bank as mentioned already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom