❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal cant land Ibra for next year (obvs wont land him), I really hope Wenger takes a look at Lacazette. Still rather see him at the Emirates than scumbag Icardi.

Last edited:
@TheUtdReview:
Carlo Ancelotti on United:

"I had already spoken to Real Madrid, If it had not been for that, I would have come, 100%."

Oh man what could've been instead of the last 3 seasons of mediocrity :frown: :smh:

Sooo, if Granada can pull off a huge upset today, Real can still win the league...

It would be wild considering the direction both teams were headed in just a few months ago

Last edited:
If Arsenal cant land Ibra for next year (obvs wont land him), I really hope Wenger takes a look at Lacazette. Still rather see him at the Emirates than scumbag Icardi.
Lacazette won't be at Arsenal period. Y'all got the Fresh Prince and Theo :lol:

Any team I thought Lacazette would go to was Man U but last time I heard he was staying at Lyon till 2018. He might be another Marco Reus type player. If Nabil Fekir can retain his form pre injury they might be giving PSG a run for the 2016-17 Ligue 1 title.

CiUbjAlWEAAALiX.jpg

Adidas-Juventus-16-17-Home-Kit-3-954x1024.jpg

AMQliqC.jpg

Adidas blew both of these jerseys out of the water. The Juve one in particular is the sexiest kit I've seen in damn near a decade

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lacazette won't be at Arsenal period. Y'all got the Fresh Prince and Theo :lol:

Any team I thought Lacazette would go to was Man U but last time I heard he was staying at Lyon till 2018. He might be another Marco Reus type player. If Nabil Fekir can retain his form pre injury they might be giving PSG a run for the 2016-17 Ligue 1 title.

I don't see Lacazette leaving for Arsenal either.

I can realistically see him going for Chelsea, Juve, Barca, or something like that if any of them came looking for him.

Would love to see him up front for the Gunners though...

Him, Fekir, and one more piece could be all it takes to upset PSG really bad next year. With Ibra gone, we don't the big bad guy up front to pull hat tricks out of his ponytail. Which is scary, because falcao is coming back next season, and I can see him regaining form in France.

Last edited:
Speaking on Laca,apparently the Hammers are in pole position for him and are expected to be the ones to break the bank on him. They're also apparently interested in Benteke

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing them with both :lol:,the league would be that much more interesting/fun with 4 top London squads competing near the top. They've gotten really ambitious since Billic took over though, I like it. They were looking into Marseilles young Belgian stud, Michy Batshuayi as well,he's been linked to most top clubs around Europe.

Last edited:
Just another team in the way of Arsenals 3rd place seat :smh:

West ham actually did finish really well this year. Adding one or both of them would give them the boost to shake up the top 4

Last edited:
Found some old pictures on my laptop from when we played Real Madrid in a friendly back in 2011 :D they switched from their home to away kits at half time for anyone who might wonder. Great day. Even though we lost 2-1. If we play them next season, it won't be a friendly :wink: a lot has changed in 5 years

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I must be missing something but I'm not feeling the new BVB or Juve kits. That Bayern is real clean tho.

I guess my tastes are off cause I actually like the Nike kits for Euros this summer :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom