❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le'erpewl!

it may be stupid reason, but I think its really cool 
tongue.gif

idk where I'd wanna live if I moved to England tbh.... prob wouldn't be London tho
You still need to get up North mate
happy.gif
Last summer, I made it up to Liverpool for 3 days on my way up to Scotland and stayed with a mate in Chester.

Caught Everton v Man City 
nthat.gif

Yea Martinez is done :lol:

I wonder who they'll look into replacing him with.

Big Sam truly is a miracle worker though :lol: :wow:.

Poor Newcastle,good thing West Brom is gonna be repping their colors in the league next year... :lol:

Last edited:
Man we suck, just ******* suck. I watch soccer to get away from my teams sucking in other sports, I can't even enjoy that anymore :smh:

I wonder if the Welbz injury is gonna open up a spot for someone like Defoe in the Euro squad. Dude has really turned back the clock to his Spurs days with some of his performances this season. Huge part of why they're still in the league

Good article.

Adidas put themselves in this hole, overbidding Nike for the past couple years during renewal negotiations, in return, the market average for these kit deals increased. They're responsible for this high fluctuation, now they want to limit the sponsorship deals and abandon contracts.....

I really want to know whose running Adidas, this company has made so many piss poor decisions from Derrick Rose and now this. It's obvious tho that they made this decision because They realize they're going to have to break the bank to keep Real Madrid, and they cannot and do want lose them.

Good article.

Adidas put themselves in this hole, overbidding Nike for the past couple years during renewal negotiations, in return, the market average for these kit deals increased. They're responsible for this high fluctuation, now they want to limit the sponsorship deals and abandon contracts.....

I really want to know whose running Adidas, this company has made so many piss poor decisions from Derrick Rose and now this. It's obvious tho that they made this decision because They realize they're going to have to break the bank to keep Real Madrid, and they cannot and do want lose them.
:lol: Adidas played themselves so bad with the kit deals. They're actually kind of winning too tho since the footy department at Nike can't even get a clue on how to overtake Adidas either.

Look at some of the Euro 16 designs and rehashing the same templates for multiple countries. That's just pure laziness. I also hated how they do it for the alternates for club teams too. Still would wear their stuff over Adidas though, I'm just a Stan :lol:

Last edited:
Man we suck, just ******* suck. I watch soccer to get away from my teams sucking in other sports, I can't even enjoy that anymore :smh:

dude, why are you stressing? The season is over. Best thing to do is just move on and wait for Conte to rebuild this summer :smokin

Also, mighty curious to see who the next kit maker will be. If it's nike, I hope they don't bring a long their trash designs like they did for this years international sides :x

They'd be better than chelseas 16/17 kits though :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi I'm still catching up with all the posts after work but how can you really expect us to be in a position right now to take a risk on a unproven manager? We did that with moyes and are still feeling the effects. We need mourinho to come right the boat.. win a title or two and then he can dip... bring in a young up and coming manager. Mou is the best manager still available with relatively little risk.

Man we suck, just ******* suck. I watch soccer to get away from my teams sucking in other sports, I can't even enjoy that anymore
mean.gif
dude, why are you stressing? The season is over. Best thing to do is just move on and wait for Conte to rebuild this summer
smokin.gif

Also, mighty curious to see who the next kit maker will be. If it's nike, I hope they don't bring a long their trash designs like they did for this years international sides
sick.gif

They'd be better than chelseas 16/17 kits though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Your're right, season has been over for a minute. 

chelsea season was over before it started tbf

damn adidas won't have any teams in the top 4 or UCL from england.. crazy

smh at united having 3 new kits like we need them... cup shirt like we need it :smh:

lolz.... I've read it all

apparently MUFC has scored as many goals this year as sunderland

That Real kit is ***** beautiful, at least adidas design department doesn't act like its business department :lol:

The only issue I have with it is it looks more blue than purple. They're going for purple but they needed are warmer and lighter shade. Still fire tho, classic Madrid.

Le'erpewl!
Last summer, I made it up to Liverpool for 3 days on my way up to Scotland and stayed with a mate in Chester.

Caught Everton v Man City 
nthat.gif

Didn't fancy a Chester game no? ;-)
tbh I really should have checked out a Crewe match as that was the station I was going in and out of, but unfortunately I arrived that Sunday for Everton v Man City and there were yet to be any mid week games yet since it was so early in the season still...

my next trip I'll prob try to go in the latter part of the season so I can catch more games via midweek action. And I def intend to see some random non EPL games

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi I'm still catching up with all the posts after work but how can you really expect us to be in a position right now to take a risk on a unproven manager? We did that with moyes and are still feeling the effects. We need mourinho to come right the boat.. win a title or two and then he can dip... bring in a young up and coming manager. Mou is the best manager still available with relatively little risk.

Look I'm just spit balling names of young coaches I like. United have the resources to do a better search than me. Woody has been grabbing at names while spending hundreds of millions of pounds & that hasn't made the team any better since SAF's departure.

Jose & United is an absolute disaster waiting to happen. There won't be a 3 year arc, it's just going to be bad. There isn't that much to work with, no CL means United won't attract big names in the transfer market, & Jose left a mess at Chelsea which was supposed to be his last big stop.

When you look at modern managers like Cholo, Pochettino, or Klopp, you see managers that have skills to inspire their players to play an attractive brand of football, the building off a brand if you will.

Jose is incapable of doing that. He wins games but just winning games isn't good enough when you have the opposition playing great football that fans are enjoying.

Who's going to want to come play for Jose? Seriously.

United need a young visionary manager & Jose isn't that. If he gets hired it will just be another chapter in what will look like a never ending soap opera.

But for lulz, if you guys think he's all that... Have at it...

That Real kit is ***** beautiful, at least adidas design department doesn't act like its business department :lol:

The only issue I have with it is it looks more blue than purple. They're going for purple but they needed are warmer and lighter shade. Still fire tho, classic Madrid.
I dont like polo collars on kits. I skipped on this years because that extra sleeve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom