❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see River Plate's Marcelo Gallardo get a shot at a European job but not sure about in England.

River has had a terrible 2016 so far, not sure anyone would take a chance on him right now.

I wouldn't blame River Plate's current circumstances to solely to Gallardo though.

I agree, I think he's the best young coach in Argentina. I'm just saying that his stock might be a little low right now.

Then again, River Plate finished dead last during Simeone's final season managing the club, San Lorenzo was mediocre under him, and Catania lost more games than they won, yet look at him now. Best manager in the world.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Gallardo get a shot at a La Liga or Serie A club.

Random thought I threw in the USNT thread... If Klinsmann ever gets fired (he shouldn't though), I'd love to see Sunil Gulati hire Marcelo Bielsa or if they really wanna think radically, Juan Manuel Lillo current Chile asst coach. He mentored Pep back in the day before he started his managing career.

I'd like to see what Frank de Boer get a shot at a bigger club.

Last edited:
This is what Adidas said apparently

@SkyKaveh:
Adidas say Chelsea deal not ending because of poor #CFC form, but because they want to sponsor fewer clubs (Man United, Real Madrid, Bayern)

Damn. They basically said Chelsea ain't in the same league as those clubs

I bet if Nike ended their run with Barca, they'd be more than willing to take on an extra club

To be fair, they're not lying.

Jersey sales of United, Real are CRAZY. And Adidas will NEVER leave Bayern.

Isn't Chelsea buying out their deal with Adidas though?

It makes sense why Adidas didn't even try with our jerseys next season, one of our more uninspired designs in years

Last edited:
At this point,there's too much money to be made for that

Check out the gift Gigi got from Ranieri as a thanks for his support
View media item 2027752

:smokin

Speaking of Ranieri...

@SquawkaNews:
Ousmane Dembele: "I had Ranieri on the phone. I was surprised but I told him I will not be going to Leicester."

Dembele to @OuestFrance: "I told Ranieri I'm not going to Leicester. I know where I am going."

Man this kid has literally every big club after him :lol:,wonder where he's picked :nerd:

Apparently Dortmund are in the drivers seat

Last edited:
CiMKj0IWEAACDmC.jpg

Everton is absolute rubbish, letting this relegation bound team wash you. Sunderland deserves to be relegated, then again I guess this is what their supporters like. Fight to the last every year to avoid relegation. Their version of champions league I suppose.

Everton is absolute rubbish, letting this relegation bound team wash you. Sunderland deserves to be relegated, then again I guess this is what their supporters like. Fight to the last every year to avoid relegation. Their version of champions league I suppose.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What in the world, Everton. 

Pathetic gang of overpaid primadonnas. No professionalism. Not even making an effort for the fans who've spent money to go half way across the country to see them.

Been half tempted to cancel my season ticket for next year frankly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom