❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth Serum with the random shot at Mexicans again for no reason :smh:

Last edited:
"England's number 9" I hope England isn't banking on vardy for the euros. Mahrez made him look good

Last edited:
Relax yourself with the fake outrage. Some of my homeboys are mexican and it's what I've observed over the years

Last edited:
Nah.I posted at halftime and my team won. Let my skills do the talking. Some of them don't know how to take an L and start playing dirty slide tackling etc. :smh:

He has a very valid reason.
It's much easier to say on some nike message board than in person :lol:
Let him be

Last edited:
16/17 Away.

CiKS8aBVEAE6IKd.jpg:large

I love that new away kit but if LVG is still managing next year, I'm boycotting buying any of the new kits.

Which would be sad because the third kit is fresh too

Saw that De Gea, Cech, Hart and Schmeichel are all tied for clean sheets going into the last match. Obviously if you had to put money down it'd be put it on Cech since Arsenal are playing Villa. A four way tie would be hilarious though.

Last edited:
Still bitter about us putting you in your place the other day? You're a clown :lol:
View media item 2027309
Putting me in my place? Because its acceptable to have a classless President in Flo and classless fans because they have trophies? That logic tho :rofl:

You done or you wanna keep barking doggy? Liverpoo been washed for years I can understand why your sodium level higher than Kanye when he left Nike.

View media item 2027309
Putting me in my place? Because its acceptable to have a classless President in Flo and classless fans because they have trophies? That logic tho :rofl:

You done or you wanna keep barking doggy? Liverpoo been washed for years I can understand why your sodium level higher than Kanye when he left Nike.
Same washed team dust your store bought team out. At least we have a champions league trophy to show. Your trophy closet empty like your stadium on match day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom