❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd even reckon they haven't played top 8 footy either 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Every time I think of West Ham, I think of this youtube vid I saw when I was researching a jerk chicken recipe... This Chinese ex pat who lives in East London talks about his racist experience at a West Ham game & how it ended up making him a Charlton supporter... 2.27 mark... :lol:

The food/cooking aspect along with the Asian living in London reminds me of rck3sactown rck3sactown too... :lol:

:lol: @ his comment bout Millwall.

BTW, this dude cooks his tail off...

Last edited:
and we'll probably lose to Bournemouth by the same score 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

There's only one man who can save us from further downfall...

Last edited:
hell of a way to close out upton park, and good looks Manure, we lock up a CL spot

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if United drew or lost to Bournemouth if City lose.

Forgot about the game cause I was out with my girl and I just checked the score thank you West Ham!

United pulled an Arsenal and absolutely choked it. No top 4 trophy for you this season.

Last edited:
Dude straight up said Millwall are *****. I'm dying[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] savage

Naa,United pulled a present day United 
laugh.gif
,no 2 goal lead to bottle here .

I can't even remember the last time this squad came back from being down to pull off a victory,it's happened less than a handful of times during LVG's whole tenure...no fight whatsoever 
mean.gif
. If that's not a reflection of the manager then I don't know what is

Last edited:
Dude straight up said Millwall are *****. I'm dying[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] savage

The hilarious thing about that is he said it so matteroffactly like everyone should know Millwall are c**ts... :lol:

LVG gonna be fired before the bus leaves? No better time than now.
He'll probably be allowed to coach the FA cup final as his last game. Don't be surprised if Palace pull off the "upset" though

Last edited:
bruh, why can I hardly understand what he is saying?? 
laugh.gif

btw I've had family from HK staying with me the last 2 weeks, my cantonese has been on point 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 It was quite colloquial... quite conversational stuff.  Threw in some casual Canto swearing too, which was pretty LOL.  

laugh.gif
 @ the Millwall comment... It wasn't a direct translation, but close enough I guess. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom