❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!@@@!,@^#^^$^###(##(*,;:$$#%%%@&$*$($(#*#^#^#^^# Hammers!!!!![emoji]128296[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji]

Welp guess it's legit,at least an L means curtains for that arrogant and smug dutch clown.

Hopefully him and his ancient tactics can stay in the past after the season.

Last edited:
Lowkey glad I'm not watching this debacle,my blood pressure is stable right now, no need to raise it for no reason :lol:

Last edited:
Why is West Ham called "West" if they're on the East End of London?

Random thought and question
It's just the name of the area in London where they're based. There's also East Ham but no teams tied obviously. Chelsea has Chelsea blah blah etc etc

Why is West Ham called "West" if they're on the East End of London?

Random thought and question
West Ham is just the name of the borough of London they're in.... from the ever reliable wiki:
A settlement in the area named Ham is first recorded as Hamme in an Anglo-Saxon charter of 958 and then in the 1086 Domesday Book as Hame. The earliest recorded use of West Ham, as distinct from East Ham, is in 1186 as Westhamma. It is formed from Old English 'hamm' and means 'a dry area of land between rivers or marshland', referring to the location of the settlement within boundaries formed by the rivers Lea, Thames and Roding and their marshes.[3]
I actually searched this awhile ago as my buddy lives out in that direction and it bugged me too everytime the train to London went by their training grounds 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom