❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Valencia players are heated and going up to the ref after the final whistle for good reason.

I thought PL refs were bad...that was pretty damn blatant :lol:

Last edited:
Hats off to the Gunners for giving us hope :pimp:,thanks to them we control our top 4 destiny for now

Oh man if we manage to jack that 4th spot right from under Citeh's noses...

I'd need to see the look on Peps face :lol:

Last edited:
Guardiola watching this like "No Champions League possibly? Can I still get out of this ****?"

Great game by giroud one of his best this season. The defense gave the game away and Cech got beat near post twice. Smh

City seems to always disappoint.

It would be interesting to see how Pep does from a perch outside the top.

mean.gif

I can only imagine how pissed Cholo must be to lose out on the title thanks to 2 goals from Levante when they hadn't conceded a goal in La Liga for a month :x

Last edited:
If United can pull off CL, and bring in Mou. Should be a very interesting summer...

Hope that happens.... But

What if LvG is allowed to stay because he makes the top 4? I was reading LvG is looking at potential transfer targets and in the back of my mind I'm thinking "what for? Isn't Mou coming in?"

If United lose out on Mou, I think United fans will protest :lol:

If United holds on to LVG, where does that leave Mou? There were PSG rumors, but they just locked up Blanc. Maybe back to Inter? Or holdout until one of the big teams fire somebody mid season.

Last edited:
Mou specifically came out and said that he wanted to coach in a league where he'd be challenged...don't think PSG would be that appealing to him besides just getting his Zlatan on and winning another title in a another country :lol:

:smh: Citeh fans didn't even wait around to hear the White Walker speak...

Oh man I didn't realize that that was his farewell speech since that was their last home match. They must have short memories...dude racked some silverware with them and so many didn't bother to stick around :\

View media item 2023577
View media item 2023580
Ch9VUdLW0AEiWR6.jpg

Last edited:
Pells would get more respeck if he didn't look 80

That is messed tho up he did deliver 3 trophies

Last edited:
I understand that Mou said that, but if United turn him down where else will he go? - He'd have no option but to go to PSG. He wants to manage next year, that's what's most important. And I'm sure he said that so United would hurry up and fire LVG which never happened.

PSG is definitely thr back up plan, plus his French is on point. Dude isn't going back to Italy, he's hated there and Inter aren't the team they were. And Mou won't be managin some subpar English club, he'll only coach the best.

So Lord Woodward, THE GENIUS, better use that big old head of his and do the right thing, or else Unite fans will shoot somebody. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom