❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read and heard about the incident at the Etihad with the fans leaving from fans that where actually there is that there wasn't an announcement that there would be a sending off speech for Pellegrini so that could offer some explanation as to why so many people left because they didnt know there would be one.

From what I read and heard about the incident at the Etihad with the fans leaving from fans that where actually there is that there wasn't an announcement that there would be a sending off speech for Pellegrini so that could offer some explanation as to why so many people left because they didnt know there would be one.
AKA a coverup for the disrespect to the manager that brought them some sort/form of respect.

AKA a coverup for the disrespect to the manager that brought them some sort/form of respect.
Or just maybe that could be what happened.

The images look terrible and I wish more people stayed and I would have if i had the pleasure of going but I'm just saying that according to people that where actually there there seems to be another reasons it happened besides most of the crowd going hey lets **** on Pellegrini.

That Citeh explanation doesn't hold too much weight imo,it's usually a tradition among all clubs that the team does a lap of honor around the pitch to salute the fans one last time during the final home match of the season. I'm sure everyone at the match knew it was the last match at the Etihad this season and as a result,Pelle's last match in charge at home. Plus I'm almost certain there had to have been an announcement made at the end of the match about his farewell speech since they had a whole ceremony and video tribute set up for him.

Just seems like most just didn't give a damn or they're dissapointed with how the season's gone but even then,Pelle had a damn successful run at Citeh. The type of run someone like Wenger would kill for nowadays and only a select few actually cared to show him the respect he deserved,that's cold :smh:

Last edited:
Who cares about a proper sending off. Things were obviously poorly planned, but we didnt win the match, are in danger of dropping out of the top 4, lost in the Champions League, and sacrificed the FA CUP. Yes, we won a trophy this year, but it was the least important. Nothing to celebrate. Keep it movin.

That Citeh explanation doesn't hold too much weight imo,it's usually a tradition among all clubs that the team does a lap of honor around the pitch to salute the fans one last time during the final home match of the season. I'm sure everyone at the match knew it was the last match at the Etihad this season and as a result,Pelle's last match in charge at home. Plus I'm almost certain there had to have been an announcement made at the end of the match about his farewell speech since they had a whole ceremony and video tribute set up for him.

Just seems like most just didn't give a damn or they're dissapointed with how the season's gone but even then,Pelle had a damn successful run at Citeh. The type of run someone like Wenger would kill for nowadays and only a select few actually cared to show him the respect he deserved,that's cold :smh:

It's entirely possible that people where just that pissed about losing out on CL and the way the league season has gone and especially that game against Arsenal losing the lead twice pissed enough people off to leave even with the end of the season traditions which I don't think its an excuse cause I would have stayed regardless if it was me but those factors where in play with people's emotions and what not. I just wanted to add the convo that some people at the match said there wasn't an announcement made to add some more factors to it. One guy even said the only announcement he remembered was that the under 18 team would be presenting their trophy since they won their league.

Either way Pellegrini didn't deserve to go out like that's it's true. We had success under him, could have had more but success none the less and he deserved more than that.

Damn y'all are cold as hell :lol: :smh:

Fair enough Armada Armada ,just feel a little for Pelle after having his season hijacked by the Pep announcement,the league collapse and now being unappreciated by most of the fans after being the most consistent PL club of the last 3 years :x

Last edited:
Damn y'all are cold as hell :lol: :smh:

Fair enough Armada Armada ,just feel a little for Pelle after having his season hijacked by the Pep announcement,the league collapse and now being unappreciated by most of the fans after being the most consistent PL club of the last 3 years :x

I feel for him too. His tactics frustrated me sometimes over the years but he was a very good manager and deserved to go out better than it looking like it did the other day, he deserved to be applauded for his years here in front of a full stadium. And honestly I think our collapse in the league this season had more to do with some of the players and injuries than him at times.

It's a shame some fans got caught up in their frustatriaon and left and are going after him and crapping on what he did but I do think as time goes on fans will remember him fondly as they should similar to the Pep and Munich situation (more specifically to CL in that one). I think people are more upset about what wasn't accomplished then rembering what accomplished under those two mangers in these past 3 years.

Who cares about a proper sending off. Things were obviously poorly planned, but we didnt win the match, are in danger of dropping out of the top 4, lost in the Champions League, and sacrificed the FA CUP. Yes, we won a trophy this year, but it was the least important. Nothing to celebrate. Keep it movin.

Jurgen Klopp's send off at final home match for BVB...

29029B6F00000578-0-image-a-8_1432545792279.jpg

2902C54B00000578-3094057-image-a-7_1432398270606.jpg

BVB finished in SEVENTH place that season.

Last edited:

The images look terrible and I wish more people stayed and I would have if i had the pleasure of going but I'm just saying that according to people that where actually there there seems to be another reasons it happened besides most of the crowd going hey lets **** on Pellegrini.

Your compatriot just proved my point.

It is absolutely ridiculous that Citeh fans believe The White Walker doesn't deserve a proper send off. The man delivered the Premier League title 2013/14 and Football League Cup twice 2013/14 and 2015/16 in recent history. :smh:

Mentalities like this continue to keep Citeh a small club with a sugar daddy.

It is absolutely ridiculous that Citeh fans believe The White Walker doesn't deserve a proper send off. The man delivered the Premier League title 2013/14 and Football League Cup twice 2013/14 and 2015/16 in recent history. :smh:

Mentalities like this continue to keep Citeh a small club with a sugar daddy.
Pretty much. Empty stadium on Champions league days is why their champions league trophy case will be empty.

Your compatriot just proved my point.
My compatriot also wasn't in the crowd pretty sure he's in Chicago so just because someone in Chicago had that sentiment doesn't mean everyone in the crowd at the Etihad shared the same sentiment for why they left there could be other reasons like the people I brought up like the people that where actually there that I mentioned.

And if they did leave for that reason I've already stated I don't agree with his sentiments or any City fans sentiments that felt he didnt deserve a proper send off.

I can only speak for myself and I've said that I didn't think it was right several times now.

Last edited:
TyC's commericials hyping up the NT are always flames. That one might be their best work yet :pimp: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]133653721591[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom