❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading that he might go back to Italy.

Hummels is so full of it though :lol:,he just made an angry statement last week about how he was upset about BVB being so transparent with his request and how it was "******" because things still weren't certain yet here we are a week later and all the terms are set and it's official :lol: :lol:. I really wish that BVB could be a spiteful club like Spurs under Levy and never give in to Bayern pressure unless you take them to the cleaners.

Last edited:
Imo,theres no argument that they're by far the best run club in Europe.

I wonder how the press will report the Sanches deal. They kept repeating that same 80m figure for Martial when it was really 40 plus bonuses. Sanches deal is almost the same,35m upfront and the rest of the 45m in bonuses.

Last edited:

I wonder how the press will report the Sanches deal. They kept repeating that same 80m figure for Martial when it was really 40 plus bonuses. Sanches deal is almost the same,35m upfront and the rest of the 45m in bonuses.

I'm glad we passed that's just too much for a #8, could drop that cash on luring greizman or actually playing Morgan.

So Thiago going to follow pep?

I'm glad we passed that's just too much for a #8, could drop that cash on luring greizman or actually playing Morgan.

I didnt believe before Thiago would follow Pep but with Bayern signing Sanches it is much more plausible to me now.

Also this signing makes Mario Gotze's future there even more shaky to me and to be honest if I was United I would make a bid for Gotze.

man bayern is something else... carlito's gonna get a treble next yr.

loving all of this citeh hate in here :smokin

Last edited:

I didnt believe before Thiago would follow Pep but with Bayern signing Sanches it is much more plausible to me now.

Also this signing makes Mario Gotze's future there even more shaky to me and to be honest if I was United I would make a bid for Gotze.

Nah. Where he going to play? Lvg probably make him a Right back. We have too many #10 as it is. He probably going back to bvb, kill it and will be right back in Bayern in two years.

I rate Bayern the same as I rate PSG. Dominant in league. Disappointing in Europe. Don't care who they get in transfer window, it'll be the same old story.

When I saw the headline of Sanches to Bayern on reddit I was like 
eek.gif
 That was completely out of left field. Bayern don't play around, they'll get their CL trophy one way or another soon enough.

My take on the City-Pelle situation, back when I was getting into footy, what made me fall in love was the whole "Aguerooooooooooooooo!" but I kept hearing that City was a sugar daddy club, and that put me off. I wanted an organic brand, even if it provides an emotional rollercoaster 
mean.gif
. I'm surprised i'm not a Liverpool fan tbh.

Morgan just came out and said publicly that he's not happy with his situation :smh:. He said that he signed with the expectation that he'd be playing pretty often and not just one start every 2 weeks. I don't blame him one bit,Id be pissed if I was relegated to the bench when I'm the best DM on the team for the likes of Fro and old man Carrick :smh:. I bet he'd get sold if LVG stayed.

I'm hoping the Sanches deal doesn't signal a change with Mendes and Woods relationship and that it won't affect any Mou deal.

If it does then man...another year of LVG and I think we can say goodbye to the "elite" club moniker :smh:. He'd probably spend the summer getting Woody to chase after Neymar only to end up with Mané for 50-60m :rolleyes. Doubt elite players are keen to play for an arrogant and stubborn old man.

Last edited:

Nah. Where he going to play? Lvg probably make him a Right back. We have too many #10 as it is. He probably going back to bvb, kill it and will be right back in Bayern in two years.
Well I'm assuming LVG wouldnt be you guys manager next year and it will be Jose 
laugh.gif
 I would trust Jose to use him better then LVG would. And this just might be my perspective but again if I was United I would move on from Mata and get Gotze. But him back at BVB would be a good choice for him as well.

Last edited:
Well I'm assuming LVG wouldnt be you guys manager next year and it will be Jose :lol:  I would trust Jose to use him better then LVG would. And this just might be my perspective but again if I was United I would move on from Mata and get Gotze. But him back at BVB would be a good choice for him as well.
why move on from Mata? He's productive, I haven't seen much from Gotze other than the WC goal.

I know the story line looks like Woody gaffed another potential transfer target but it looks like Bayern had already established a relationship not only with Sanches but Benfica too. Glad he went to Bayern. I think his growth would've been stunted going to the prem specifically because of his age right now. He'll be better suited when he gets a little older.

I agree with Armada Armada , I thought Thiago would stay with bayern given how nicely the club has treated him through his numerous injuries but with the arrival of Sanches, I can see Thiago moving to City. Shame because I liked seeing him with Costa play.

:lol: @ Hummels. He's like pique oompa loompa lite. 'Nuff said...

:rolleyes @ the Hatem Ben Arfa Barca transfer rumors... NUmerous reasons why I wouldn't like this but most of all because he's 29.

Glad to see Mahrez is most likely staying with heggsy heggsy FC. I just hope the club uses some of the TV money coming in to give raises to key players. The club also needs to bolster the roster to get ready for European competition next campaign.

Well I'm assuming LVG wouldnt be you guys manager next year and it will be Jose 
laugh.gif
 I would trust Jose to use him better then LVG would. And this just might be my perspective but again if I was United I would move on from Mata and get Gotze. But him back at BVB would be a good choice for him as well.
why move on from Mata? He's productive, I haven't seen much from Gotze other than the WC goal.
Mata is productive theres no argument there but I believe Gotze can be just as productive for them. I think its safe to say at this point his move to Bayern wasn't the best for his career but he has shown a level of productivity for Germany and BVB that I think he can get back to easily for a club he can start at again. Plus theres the age factor as well Mata being 28 and Gotze being 23 United would be better set up  for the long term with another young midfielder.

That being said as a City fan I would prefer it not happen
laugh.gif
 because IMO it would be a great move for United.

@jm2000  I believe Gotze has a decent enough speed and I think he's good to track back if he needs to but I do think he would be best under Jose (assuming he's their manager next season or any manager really) with more defensive minded midfielders behind him so he can go forward more.

I was a huge Gotze stan, but he's not worth bringing over especially to English teams. Word is he loved the lifestyle of a pro footballer but allergic to the hard work that it takes to become a great footballer which is why he stayed in Pep's doghouse for pretty much the entire campaign. According to all the German papers, Gotze loafed in training a lot. He'd loaf even more if he went to England, Klopp or not.

I was a huge Gotze stan, but he's not worth bringing over especially to English teams. Word is he loved the lifestyle of a pro footballer but allergic to the hard work that it takes to become a great footballer which is why he stayed in Pep's doghouse for pretty much the entire campaign. According to all the German papers, Gotze loafed in training a lot. He'd loaf even more if he went to England, Klopp or not.
I think he would work under Klopp. He did it before, and I'm sure it would work again. We really need a new keeper. I've lost faith in Mignolet.

Last edited:
Lazy is lazy... You can't unteach that Tommy. Coming to England where players like to loaf would be even worse... I hope he doesn't go to Pool, it would stunt the growth Klopp is trying to cultivate.

I rate Bayern the same as I rate PSG. Dominant in league. Disappointing in Europe. Don't care who they get in transfer window, it'll be the same old story.

Eh the difference is that Bayern has actually won in Europe numerous times and they always make it to no lower than the Semi stage. They're not buying all this talent to win the BDL,that's already a given :lol:. They're stocking up on talent to have one of the deepest squads in Europe and actually finish their UCL challenge.

Last edited:
I didn't know this, shame cause he's such a good talent but what can you do if a guy is willing to give minimum effort to get by 
mean.gif
 hopefully he gets out of that mentality then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom