❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh the difference is that Bayern has actually won in Europe numerous times and they always make it to no lower than the Semi stage. They're not buying all this talent to win the BDL,that's already a given :lol:. They're stocking up on talent to have one of the deepest squads in Europe and actually finish their UCL challenge.
They won't win anything with the three top La Liga teams still in existence.

^ I will temper what I said with the fact that Pep is very hard to play for & he does a great job of either intentionally or unintentionally alienating players that don't buy into his program. So that should be factored into the equation when talking about the Gotze - Bayern situation but the laziness has been reported numerous times & even past German national team players have also said how lazy he is.

Last edited:
Co-sign on Hummels being an Oompa psk :lol:. He's the same guy who clowned Lewa and Gotze for leaving to join Bayern and now there he goes :lol: :rolleyes

Eh the difference is that Bayern has actually won in Europe numerous times and they always make it to no lower than the Semi stage. They're not buying all this talent to win the BDL,that's already a given :lol:. They're stocking up on talent to have one of the deepest squads in Europe and actually finish their UCL challenge.
They won't win anything with the three top La Liga teams still in existence.

They won it just about 4 years ago though when Barca and Real were still behemoths :lol: and are looking to be deeper on paper than that top 3 next season.

Last edited:
Just want to point out that Klopp did not build Dortmund. :lol:

I'm curious if at the turn of the century, if you were to ask Leicester City supporters who would win a PL title first, them or Man City, if they would scoff at the idea of Citeh winning a championship first. :lol:

Peligrini :pimp:

I certainly did not say that he did. But he performed wonders with them. And even when things went pear shaped in the end, the fans showed him the admiration he deserves.

Pellegrini should have received the same sort of respectful goodbye, but alas Citeh fans don't feel that way :smh:

No doubt probably my favorite manager of my generation and Dortmund havr the best fans in Europe imo.

Someone did say it though, had to point out that BVB was winning domestic and CL titles just ten years before Klopp got there.

Last edited:
whose mans is this??
So bringing in an 18 year old midfielder and another attacking minded defender , who is worse than Boateng, will win them Champions League? Got it.

You just compared us to PSG a team that has never won anything worth noting in europe :rolleyes. We literally just won the treble in 2013 which was 3 years ago. Next year's squad will be deeper and more talented and I'm sure there will be more signings in the offseason window. Also if Pep didn't get cute with the lineup in the first leg vs atleti that match up most likely would have went a whole nother direction but I digress. You compared us to PSG who has never won CL, while we won it 3 years ago. Stop it B

^ I really really like what Thomas Tuchel is doing at Dortmund... Glad they got rid of Hummels too... I hope Matthias Ginter gets his shot to take over after the oompa loompa's departure. Dortmund is rumored to targeting Bayer Leverkusen's Omer Toprak & Hoffenheim's Niklas Sule...

The combo of Boateng & Hummels will make for lots of lulz...

You just compared us to PSG a team that has never won anything worth noting in europe :rolleyes. We literally just won the treble in 2013 which was 3 years ago. Next year's squad will be deeper and more talented and I'm sure there will be more signings in the offseason window. Also if Pep didn't get cute with the lineup in the first leg vs atleti that match up most likely would have went a whole nother direction but I digress. You compared us to PSG who has never won CL, while we won it 3 years ago. Stop it B
My comparison to them with PSG is that my expectations of them winning the CL aren't very high. Always making major transfer deals and not getting an end product for CL. I didn't compare their history whatsoever.

BTW, if that "leaked" image of the 3 Lions Euro roster is true... How the eff does Luke Shaw make the squad after being chubby prior to his injury then being injured for pretty much the entire campaign & Danny Rose not make it after playing so solidly this campaign!?!?!

If that doesn't scream racism, I don't know what does...

Co-sign on Hummels being an Oompa psk :lol:. He's the same guy who clowned Lewa and Gotze for leaving to join Bayern and now there he goes :lol: :rolleyes
They won it just about 4 years ago though when Barca and Real were still behemoths :lol: and are looking to be deeper on paper than that top 3 next season.
Robben and Ribery getting old and injury proned every season. I can think only a handful of wingers and attackers will match what they did in the past. No one can do it for them now. Costa and Coman are good but they're not Ribery and Robben in their prime good.

:rofl: @ the thought of Gotze playing for Jose... He has a better chance of getting his eyes poked out Portuguese style...

Bayern with that stone cold transfer policy :pimp: heard they might sign Dembele from Rennes too

Meanwhile we are signing Pato :smh:

BTW, if that "leaked" image of the 3 Lions Euro roster is true... How the eff does Luke Shaw make the squad after being chubby prior to his injury then being injured for pretty much the entire campaign & Danny Rose not make it after playing so solidly this campaign!?!?!

If that doesn't scream racism, I don't know what does...

Goddamn chill man...:wow: :lol:

I take it you hadn't watched any of the early season games when he looked like the best LB in England no hyperbole. Before the PSV game he was devestating defenses with his penetrating runs down the left flank and he was in the form of his life. He was actually forming a nice little partnership with Memphis before he broke his leg.

Dude hasn't been "fat" and out of shape in almost a year :lol:,LVG made sure to that last summer.

Rose is on standby btw,he can still make it if Shaws not fit.

Roy already said months ago that he wouldn't hold the injury against him and that if he was fit in time,he'd make the squad.

Last edited:
I agree with psk in that Rose should be in before Shaw, same way that Wilshere shouldn't be anywhere near the squad :lol:

But you can't just play the race card like that, jeez :lol:

Luke Shaw is a brash sometimes overly physical defender prone to stupid fouls.

Rose has been a remarkably consitent LB helping to form proly the best defensive line in the prem.

Injury or not there is no way objectively you can pick fatboy over Rose based on body of work. It's insane.

Edit - Shaw is one of those defenders that's good at going forward but utter lacking when it comes to actually defending. He's a graduate of the pique oompa loompa masters program at Strayer U...

Edit pt II - Hodgson is what we here in the states call a good ol' boy... So is the English fa chairman...

Last edited:
Cotdayum Bayern some **** boys for stealing Sanches like that :rofl:

Kinda wanted to see how another young Portuguese kid would develop at United

Especially if they got a Portuguese manager

But... He'll end up going ham with young Costa da sham god

Last edited:
Shaw lookd pretty good on the defensive end as well though :lol:,like I'm deadass serious that he looked crazy good in comparison to what we saw from him in his debut season at OT :lol:. He was a big reason why we had the best rated defense in the league during the first month and a half of the season while DDG was on the bench. Not just talking from my behind because he's a red...

Rose is also deserving of a spot though but I also understand how Shaw would get in given that he's been in the 3 Lions system longer and has been playing for Roys senior squad since the WC.

I don't see the race angle at all right now and I'm not tone deaf :lol:

*this may be all ado about nothing though if the leak was fake as mentioned above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom