❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats sad to see the most of the crowd left I can understand being frustrated with the season and result today but still Pellegrini gave us great football in 13/14 and league title and 2 cup trophies in 3 years he at least deserved a few minutes of applause for that.

That being said I can't wait to see what Pep will make of City.

Pells :pimp:
For me its still Mancini>Pellegrini but I respect what he's done especially this year where everyone in the starting 11 has been injured somehow.

Questioned a lot of his tactics and ability to inspire our guys all year but I wish him well on his next journey.

If United holds on to LVG, where does that leave Mou? There were PSG rumors, but they just locked up Blanc. Maybe back to Inter? Or holdout until one of the big teams fire somebody mid season.

If Mou goes to Paris it's going to be [emoji]128293[/emoji]

They'll definitely make it to the final 4 hopefully even further

And there's a strong change Ibra will stay if he comes

View media item 2023674
Me and my boys having a DISCOOOOOO before the game yesterday.

Video below, dunno who filmed it :lol:

Last edited:
Mou specifically came out and said that he wanted to coach in a league where he'd be challenged...don't think PSG would be that appealing to him besides just getting his Zlatan on and winning another title in a another country :lol:
Oh man I didn't realize that that was his farewell speech since that was their last home match. They must have short memories...dude racked some silverware with them and so many didn't bother to stick around :\

View media item 2023577
View media item 2024328
Ch9VUdLW0AEiWR6.jpg

Pellegrini needs to do citeh dirty. Play all
Those academy players against Swansea. Woodward needs to drop that brinks truck in his front lawn

Apparently this is the leaked 3 Lions squad for the Euros

View media item 2024447

Woy will most likely **** it up anyway but there really is no reason why that squad can't get to the semis.

View media item 2024499
They should go 4-3-3 and press like hell. Rooney is Rooney so although I wouldn't have him in my midfield, I'm sure Woy will have to get him in the 11 somehow. Only problem is that Alli and Rooney would both want to get forward. If Welbz wasn't injured I'd have him on the right instead of Sterling. Also if Rose doesn't make it :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom