❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES Alexis!!

Now THAT is a world class player...

A beauty of a goal thanks to that quick link up play

Last edited:
HOLY **** @ that attempt from Kun :wow: :wow: :wow:

That would've been pure filth from him and KDB :x :x

Last edited:
Yea but only if Citeh drop points today. If they lose or tie,they'll only be up by no more than 2 points with us having a game in hand. It's a tough ask though for this LVG led squad to expect to win out against West Ham and Bounremouth
What's the scenario where Utd make the top 4 but could still miss out the CL?  Or was that possibility eliminated after City lost to Madrid?

I never realized it before but Monreal looks like a Spanish Darren Fletcher/ Crouch mix :lol:

Ah ok... straight forward top-4 shootout then. 

Yup,should make for a pretty exciting final 2 games if the Gunners hold...or vastly dissapointing knowing this team :lol:

Last edited:
Damn feels like the fix is in...Rodrigo just got a straight red for something he apparently might've said to James :x :rolleyes

Right when Valencia get a goal back and have a lifeline too

Last edited:
Neither did Hudson and his partner,they speculated that he might've said something to James but the replay didn't show anything even worthy of a yellow...that was ridiculous tbh. I'd be beyond heated if I was a Los Che fan,Rodrigo's face said it all. Dude was flabbergasted and the ref didn't even explain himself after :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Atleti just conceded again to Levante and they're down in injury time :x :x

There goes their title push...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom