❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If United win out do they get the 4th spot?

This City vs Arsenal game, who needs it more? Trying to decipher which game to watch, this, Madrid, or Barca.

Yea but only if Citeh drop points today. If they lose or tie,they'll only be up by no more than 2 points with us having a game in hand. It's a tough ask though for this LVG led squad to expect to win out against West Ham and Bounremouth

Yea but only if Citeh drop points today. If they lose or tie,they'll only be up by no more than 2 points with us having a game in hand. It's a tough ask though for this LVG led squad to expect to win out against West Ham and Bounremouth
It's a tough task for many teams to win against West Ham.

it would be so good to see what pep does if man city falls out of champions league. knowing him he'll probably find a way to get out of the agreement :lol:

This back 4 isnt good enough to sit deep and defend. Punished already.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  THIS GONE BE GOOD!!!

definitely an MCL injury at least there for welbz :frown: hate to see anyone get hurt even if I have no dog in the fight

its really too bad for welbz, you can see how bummed out he is. Hopefully it aint too bad man. Would love to see joel come in but with wenger, im not mad to see jack come back again

Last edited:
Oh really? Damn when did that happen?

Right when I need him to ball the most :lol: :smh:
was trying to figure it out myself, woke up expecting to see him on the sheet. Either it happened early on today or wenger kept it top secret for the last few days. Was really looking forward to him cooking up those CB's

The rundown on today's La Liga scenario's

View media item 2023408
At the half in all the games,Barca's currently up 1-0 on Espanyol,Real's up 2-0 on Valencia and Atleti's actually tied up with Levante at 1 each. They gave up their first goal in over 450 minutes in the league :wow: :x

Looks like it's gonna come down to the final week

Last edited:
All I gotta say about this first half is that where the **** was this effort against Real smh...I looked the first half performance minus the goal we have up of course but that was a really good play by Aresnal to get Giroud some space

the defense has been horrendous. We're letting in so many crosses, from let alone freaking navas, Bellerin needs to bring back navas to reality and himself. We're all out of sorts during corners, i guess gabriel really isnt the best partner for KOS, i wonder how much of the language barrier has to do with it. Looks like alexis was switched on the left towards the end there to help out monreal. Sheesh, we cant keep the ball right now, we've done a decent job in the midfield but then lose it so quickly. I think santi wouldnt be a bad addition later in the second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom