❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester+City+v+Everton+Premier+League+cRNmOoxNG0Ox.jpg

Special, simply special. Even though I would have loved for my club to lift the trophy, this Leicester team is just special. I've never seen a season like this and will probably never see anything like it again. This is isn't only special to Leicester supporters (Congrats to all of you especially you @HEGGSY ) but this is also special to all fans of football. Knowing that most of these guys are fringe players who have been journeymen throughout their careers makes it even more special. Just lets you know that no matter what you've done or where you come from, you too can accomplish something special.  Well done Leicester, well done guys.

Last edited:
Wow forget her :lol:,who the hell is Missandei/Mahrez's girl? :nerd:

Damn Kompany's officially out of the Euro's :frown:

Last edited:
Any chance Martinez doesn't get sacked? Their owners have to be looking at the job Poch has done this season and be looking in disgust at Roberto :lol:

I wouldn't even be mad if they brought back Daveed :lol:

Word is that Frank De Boer is looking to leave Ajax, it would be smart on Everton's part to nab him up before Swansea do, who apparently have already made contact with him. Everton can have a good summer if they play their cards right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom