❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have Snapchat the ESPN bubble sponsored thing has a cute piece on Leicester's run

They did debut the new kits thats dope. They got stars cut into the grass and everything 
laugh.gif

Groundsman put in work

Last edited:
Why was the camera focused on that fan rubbing then kissing that other fans head? Wth was that about? A rub and a kiss for good luck? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Free beer, donuts, pizza, and now Andrea Bocelli. What a club this is man.

Last edited:
The last goal scorer,Andy King, has won League One,the Championship and now the PL title all with Leicester :eel

Last edited:
Watching this game we just saw the transition of Spring to Summer in England

Get the feeling that he's gonna get his goal,he's had a few chances and Everton's bent the knee to the new Kings already it seems :lol:

Last edited:
Any chance Martinez doesn't get sacked? Their owners have to be looking at the job Poch has done this season and be looking in disgust at Roberto :lol:

I wouldn't even be mad if they brought back Daveed :lol:

Last edited:
But I thought possession was the most important thing in football? :rolleyes

Can you imagine how much greater next season would be if they manage to stave off other clubs and keep Vardy and Mahrez? I've already read that Kante might be allowed to leave but if they can manage replace him(tough ask I know) while keeping the main core intact on top of new additions, they could maybe make even more noise next year in Europe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom