❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're really gonna be stuck rooting for Arsenal tomorrow :smh: ,yet another reason to sack LVG :lol:

Last edited:
Adnan was done dirty twice just now :rofl: :rofl:

He was supposed to come on before the goal then he got sent back to the bench for Morgan then just now he was supposed to come on for Memphis and LVG sent him back to the bench once again for Timbo :lol: :x

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Norwich doesn't belong in the PL, when your  top striker has 5 goals in 70+ PL games, you're not going to stay up. It speaks volumes of United's languidness that it took a mistake to capitalize on this sorry *** team.

I wish I didn't agree with all of this.

Game this morning has been brutal to watch. Makes me wonder how United made the Arsenal Cup finals but then I remember so did Crystal Palace...

video from Patrick Ekeng a player for Dinamo Bucharest collapse yesterday, he passed away at the age of 26
frown.gif
eek.gif
 Damn.  RIP.

Wow that's the same guy who scored this golazo just last month :smh:

RIP |I

Last edited:
What an absolutely awful performance :x, looking like how we were looking in December but I guess it could be worse than 3 points and a clean sheet :lol:. Hope Tony and Darmian aren't hurt too seriously...

Last edited:
Ingolstadt/Bayern game has been v entertaining so far over on Fox. Either team would be up 3-0 already if they were playing ManU or Norwich from this morning :lol:

Why are there balloons and blow up toys all over Villas pitch?

What are they celebrating?

Was rooting for Newcastle to stay up, but after seeing Sunderland come back and show heart in that win over Chelsea, it's **** Newcastle. Today was perfectly set up for them to beat the worst team in the league this season and they couldn't come up with one goal when it mattered. They deserve to go down after that performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom