❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still more silverware than the Gunners this season...

roll.gif
Arsenal has more silverware this year than Man Utd. *Kanyeshrug*

i do not understand why you fools pray for memphis to play dude is lazy, ungrateful and rather trash everytime he gets a shot in the league, he needs to stop focusing on tattoo's and focus on being a footballer again

i do not understand why you fools pray for memphis to play dude is lazy, ungrateful and rather trash everytime he gets a shot in the league, he needs to stop focusing on tattoo's and focus on being a footballer again

I don't know why folks keep writing him off and expect any consistensy when the man plays no more than 20 minutes every 5 games...and gets a start every 15. Even with that he still shows more potential than Jesse who's undroppable because he's an academy kid :rolleyes. Dude misses more sitters and loses the ball more than anyone on the squad and he's out there playing every game even at the no.10 often.

I'll call him a flop if he still struggles under a real manager after another year in the PL.

Last edited:

I don't know why folks keep writing him off and expect any consistensy when the man plays no more than 20 minutes every 5 games...and gets a start every 15. Even with that he still shows more potential than Jesse who's undroppable because he's an academy kid :rolleyes. Dude misses more sitters and loses the ball more than anyone on the squad and he's out there playing every game even at the no.10 often.

I'll call him a flop if he still struggles under a real manager after another year in the PL.

I think Memphis still has the juice.

It really is Van Gaal. I mean, look at Di Maria. Despite them having tough seasons for different reasons, one thing remains the same, they both were exciting players before United, and Memohis could very well leave and get his swagger back just like Di Maria did.

It's that crusty brand of football Van Gaal plays. And just like you mentioned, the guy doesn't even get consistency in the first team.

With the way this year has panned out, Memphis could have played more games and United would at least still be in the same spot as they are now.

Memphis can't put himself in the starting 11. But his early season troubles didn't exactly help either.

I expect to see better from him next year, maybe under new management

Wouldn't make any sense to sell him at a loss after a season only barring him requesting it. With that said,I'm sure LVG would though if he stayed and he'd go on and flourish in another league :smh:

Last edited:
I think it depends on where they decide to focus on over the summer

Memphis is a young and very capable player. With the rumors of them going after Ox, I really don't see the point when you have Memphis. Ox brings no quality over him. It would be different if they were interested in Theo or something.

But if Jose comes in, I could see Memphis staying. Especially if they get Zlatan.

That will give Memphis the opportunity to be as creative as he wants, and he can cross it in to the GOAT.

Zlatan would make Memphis a star.

That dressing room (and Arsenals) needs an attitude adjustment. These 2 managers have some these players unsure of their capabilities.

I wouldn't sign Memphis and not play attacking football.

I wouldn't sign Cech and not park the bus coming towards the end of a tight game.

Isn't that why you signed them?

In actual entertaining footy,2 of the top teams in the championship Brighton and Midd*****rough, are playing for promotion today in a nailbiter. It's tied 1-1 now but there was just a horror challenge resulting in a red on Brighton.

@Blaynos14: Commentator on Gastón Ramírez: "He's milking it"... Camera immediately shows his bloody leg; "Maybe not..."

Ch2veqoWUAAdWt0.jpg

Not really :x

Last edited:
if memphis stays with united i want to see his number changed im still a firm believer that its the pressure of having the 7 on his back, nobody has lived up to it since ronaldo left

They can't go on cruise control now though...they're gonna go all out for it since it's relegation that's at stake

Finally Morgan get's in there,how he hasn't been a staple in the XI as the main CDM since Basti's injury is another headscratcher...

Last edited:
When you realize Rooney is tied for second most assists in Premier League.(tied with Stevie G)...as a striker

I'm sorry, but Norwich doesn't belong in the PL, when your  top striker has 5 goals in 70+ PL games, you're not going to stay up. It speaks volumes of United's languidness that it took a mistake to capitalize on this sorry *** team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom