❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus that new logo is disgusting :x

Leicester kit is really nice for next season, too. I think Puma has other nice kits for next season for other clubs as well. Gotta hit up the jersey thread n see what's new.

Speaking of kits, chelsea's 17/18 home kit look like freaking pajamas. Ugh!

thats their slang though 
laugh.gif

Hopefully Emery and his boys can complete the 3peat :nerd:
FLDGAORBEOSBFOABVSKWLB :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So much slander in this thread that nobody knows if you're throwing a jab or not :lol:
I'm always on the defensive. Cats stay trying to diss, so I take everything as such.

Sucks there couldn't be La Liga finals for the CL & EL... I think I read Villarreal's exit yesterday was the first time a La Liga side had been beaten by another country in 58 straight games in European competition in a knock out stage. If it had to be les anglais [Magua voice of contempt], I guess it's cool it was to Klopp..

Even if Liverpool didn't make any more purchases in the transfer market in the immediate future, Liverpool could really dominate the prem just like Tottenham did (in the back half of the campaign) if the youngsters live up to their potential. Having said that, Liverpool could use help shoring up the defense, specifically their CBs.

Rooting for Atleti to win the CL... As long as they don't suffer any significant injuries, I can't see them losing in the finals...
Was a great feeling yesterday. So proud of the boys. It is beneficial that Sturridge plays cause he greatly impacts the game. Every single goal that we scored yesterday was lucky, but regardless we won that game. I agree with everything you've said PSK. We just need to sure up or CB situation. I think we could dominate majority of our opponents with the occasional dropping of points if we stick with the current squad. Our midfield is finally proper. I just think we need a new Left winger and We have a few young cb's , but not sure if they will be with the club for too long. As a Jamaican, I'd like Andre Wisdom to succeed and stay with the club. If Sterling had stayed with the club and then we had Sturridge and Wisdom, we could have a few players who are either Jamaican or of Jamaican descent, but we had ***** made Rogers handling the contract situation and a few ungrateful fans calling Sterling money hungry and Sterling was looking very James Hardenish at times.

http://talkingbaws.com/2016/05/live...loving-emre-can-after-his-villarreal-display/

Oh yea and from yesterday's match...gotta give props to Firmino and a special shout out to the industrious one :lol:

Firmino obviously killed it but my man Milner at times was looking like Ha-mez Mil-nair

Orlando City SC Announces Formal Affiliation with English Premier League’s Stoke City FC
May 6, 2016
11:23 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (May 6, 2016) – Orlando City SC and English Premier League side Stoke City FC have entered a multi-faceted affiliation initiating a forward-thinking partnership, the clubs announced today. The affiliation will ignite shared brand awareness and collaboration opportunities across the business and competition for both sides, with unique opportunities to enhance the fan experience.

The Citys will work together on player-exchange opportunities, accessibility to shared scouting and player-recruitment systems as well as cross-promotional marketing opportunities. Details of an official marketing campaign will be released at a later date.

"It was very clear that we’ve always had a good relationship with Stoke City and it came down to us wanting to reignite that synergy and bring our clubs closer together,” added Orlando City Founder and President Phil Rawlins. “This will be our only partnership in England, and we hope to ignite passions for both our clubs in each other’s markets.”

Stoke City is the second oldest professional soccer club in the world with 153 years of existence. The Potter’s recent successes, including reaching the 2011 FA Cup final and establishing themselves as a top 10 team in one of soccer’s top leagues in the world for the past eight years, have been aided by their exceptional scouting network – recruiting the talents of Austrian national team striker Marko Arnautović, England national team goalkeeper Jack Butland, Dutch national team defender Erik Pieters, United States Men’s National Team defender/midfielder Geoff Cameron and French midfielder Giannelli Imbula.

The link between both sides goes back to the Lions’ roots. Rawlins spent fifteen years as an owner and director of Stoke City, and head coach Adrian Heath began his career with the Potters, registering 95 appearances between 1979 and 1982. Additionally, Orlando’s starting left-back Brek Shea, Orlando City B’s head coach Anthony Pulis, captain Lewis Neal and former Orlando City standout James O’Connor played for Stoke City.

Both teams have also met in the past, when the Potters visited the Lions for a friendly on July 28, 2012.

Orlando City’s partnership with Portuguese team S.L. Benfica, which provided the Lions with one of Major League Soccer’s most promising players, Rafael Ramos, remains a strong part of the Club. The 21-year-old defender, who recently signed a new deal with the Lions, ranks fourth in City’s MLS history in minutes logged with 2628, and has registered four assists. The new affiliation with Stoke City will create strong ties to the United Kingdom, who rank second to Brazil as the largest group of international visitors to the City Beautiful.

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain re-injured his knee ligaments in training and will be out for the Euros. Gotta feel for him man. He missed the WC with injury and now the Euros. That's two major tournaments he missed and if he doesn't find form coming back from injury, he prolly will be forgotten in both Arsenal and England set ups.

laugh.gif

To be fair, that's been in the makings for a little while...he was getting tired of fans sneaking in
laugh.gif

The FulltimeDevils guys actually filmed a vid right behind the bushes on the Carrington ground during a training session last year
roll.gif

Leceister sure know how to treat people man. They got champagne for the journos, beer,donuts and now pizza for the fans...what a club
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
And the only thing Arsenal got is those high *** ticket prices
mean.gif

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain re-injured his knee ligaments in training and will be out for the Euros. Gotta feel for him man. He missed the WC with injury and now the Euros. That's two major tournaments he missed and if he doesn't find form coming back from injury, he prolly will be forgotten in both Arsenal and England set ups.

He should probably take up a new hobby

:lol:

I see Rashford and Blind are getting a break today...

View media item 2022545
Bleek gets the start as a result,hopefully he can make the most of it.

Why do I get the feeling that LVG's gonna have Jesse in the hole at the 10 and Mata on the wing instead of vice versa...:lol:

Morgan must've smashed LVG's daughter or something :lol: :smh:

Nice to see CBJ back in the squad

Last edited:
Vardy's back right? It's only fitting that he's on the pitch when you guys are lifting that trophy in Leicester colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom