❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
leicester-city-16-17-kit.jpg

Breathe Wes Morgan

Aww they didn't give them the sausage tight Puma fit next year.
Puma has 2 types of authentic on field kits, which I believe they developed for the 2014 WC. One is skin tight like a compression base layer, which is called ACTV Fit. The other option is called PRO Fit and it fits like those adidas adizero kits. I'm not 100% sure but I think only the top clubs/national teams get both templates as choices.

Aww they didn't give them the sausage tight Puma fit next year.
Puma has 2 types of authentic on field kits, which I believe they developed for the 2014 WC. One is skin tight like a compression base layer, which is called ACTV Fit. The other option is called PRO Fit and it fits like those adidas adizero kits. I'm not 100% sure but I think only the top clubs/national teams get both templates as choices.
Yeah I figured the only offer it to "top clubs". I just figured since Leicester are our new lords of the league they should get the nipple chaffey fit kits now 
laugh.gif

Ricardo oliveira getting a cap after all these years :lol:
Dunga named his Copa squad already...

See how many big omissions you can count :lol:

I find it hilarious that his name starts trending after each squad he names :rofl:,still don't know wth Brazil was thinking in bringing him back after Scolari...

Looking forward to see Gabigol play.
Any word on what Real plans to do with Lucas Silva? His loan spell has been pretty poor

Last edited:
Props to Liverpool and Klopp. Destroyed my favorite underdogs the yellow submarine. Dominated them the whole match, and even with that weak red definitely deserved to advance.

Ricardo oliveira getting a cap after all these years :lol:
Dunga named his Copa squad already...

See how many big omissions you can count :lol:

I find it hilarious that his name starts trending after each squad he names :rofl:,still don't know wth Brazil was thinking in bringing him back after Scolari...

Looking forward to see Gabigol play.
Any word on what Real plans to do with Lucas Silva? His loan spell has been pretty poor

Isn't gabigol the stuff Tony Soprano ate?

:lol:

To be fair, that's been in the makings for a little while...he was getting tired of fans sneaking in :lol:

The FulltimeDevils guys actually filmed a vid right behind the bushes on the Carrington ground during a training session last year :rofl:

Leceister sure know how to treat people man. They got champagne for the journos, beer,donuts and now pizza for the fans...what a club :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Sucks there couldn't be La Liga finals for the CL & EL... I think I read Villarreal's exit yesterday was the first time a La Liga side had been beaten by another country in 58 straight games in European competition in a knock out stage. If it had to be les anglais [Magua voice of contempt], I guess it's cool it was to Klopp..

Even if Liverpool didn't make any more purchases in the transfer market in the immediate future, Liverpool could really dominate the prem just like Tottenham did (in the back half of the campaign) if the youngsters live up to their potential. Having said that, Liverpool could use help shoring up the defense, specifically their CBs.

Rooting for Atleti to win the CL... As long as they don't suffer any significant injuries, I can't see them losing in the finals...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom