❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try being a Knicks and United fan
Knicks and United is pretty bad right now.

But I raise you Falcons, Hawks, Braves since birth
mean.gif
 and Manchester City since I've come into this sport specifically (at least City weren't **** for much long after I came and started following them just happened to come in at a good time
laugh.gif
)

Hopefully Atlanta United tears up the MLS though 
pimp.gif

Dunga is a mad man. He was after not calling up Thiago for so long and now this line up as sured up his ability to not give a ****.

Last edited:
That was made clear once they brought back Dunga to be in charge after the WC disaster :lol:
I'm looking at the squad and it's not bad, but if they want to win for certain they made some big omissions. Sounds like Dunga wants to win under duress with this soso-ish squad so he can turn around and receive praise and possibly lead to club managerial positions.

I'm tired of watching Hulk play in Russia. 
fiixed 

would love to see him in the epl

Ehh, honestly you're still having just as rough a year as I am.
laugh.gif

But I wouldn't trade being a Knicks fan for anything, plus Porzingus > D Russell now and going forward.
smokin.gif

Good luck with getting that protected pick tho.
I agree you guys got great player in Porzingus but you still have Melo and James Dolan so you are dommed to fail forever lol
this

d'lo...thats my pg though. 

zingawd better going forward...we'll see after this upcoming season....lot more freedom for d'lo

what squad is brazil forming for the olympics though, they might want to try and win in Rio seeing how they crapped the WC

My bad :lol:

You guys deserve your team back though. Hell, if Charlotte got theirs back, no reason why you shouldn't have

La Liga just benefits from CR7 and Messi playing there. If CR7 goes back to Man U and Messi to Man City (how awesome would that be) its a wrap. La Liga would lose alot of that "best league in the world" talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom