❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but you can't be serious in saying that Ligue 1 is your favorite League my dude :lol: PRIME PRIME ,even as a P$G fan. League hasn't been fun to watch in years tbh
@ESPNFC

BREAKING: Marouane Fellaini and Robert Huth both given three-match bans by the FA after being charged with violent conduct. #LCFC #MUFC

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully that signals the end of his Red Devils career...

Last edited:
Anyone can beat anyone doesn't make a great league imo, there was a lot of poor football played in the EPL in this sans Tottenham & Leicester

For a neutral it does, What better feeling going into a game then not knowing what will happen. When you watch Barca etc you just wait for the first goal to go in and then the opposition's defence just stop bothering. It's pathetic. And this is coming from someone who has been going to the Vicente Calderon to watch Atleti since I was 8 years old.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@BBCSporf

BREAKING: Manchester United set to appeal against Maroune Fellaini's three-match ban, as they hope to extend it to at least six-matches.

It's easy to identify the La LIga teams that have constantly done well in the CL & EL, but the mid tabel teams are also very good. The likes of Malaga, Celta Vigo, & Real Sociedad... Last I checked, La Real has one of the top 10 youth academies in the world. Included in their alumni are Xabi Alonso & Antoine Griezmann as well as an old school great Luis Arconada to name a few. There are 3 gems in their academy right now Pablo Hervías, Ruben Pardo, & Joseba Zaldua.

It's easy to see the results of game or places in the table & say that's the sum of the league but when you look at the details, you'll see how much talent there is at every level & just how more advanced the coaching is at every level in Spain compared to England.

No offense but you can't be serious in saying that Ligue 1 is your favorite League my dude :lol: PRIME PRIME ,even as a P$G fan. League hasn't been fun to watch in years tbh

I'm biased cause I'm a PSG fan I admit :lol:

But I follow it just as closely as I follow EPL honestly.

Strange I know cause all the teams suck

Damn more power to you then,I was just wondering cause my French fam living there don't even mess with Ligue 1 like that :lol:

I'm gonna need those wealthy far east investors to stop buying English/Spanish sides and to start investing in France :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

@BBCSporf

BREAKING: Manchester United set to appeal against Maroune Fellaini's three-match ban, as they hope to extend it to at least six-matches.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I can believe it :lol:

I don't follow MLS as closely as I should, so I get why they wouldn't follow Ligue 1.

There are definitely more appealing leagues to follow. I'm just weird, man. Plus its easy to be a PSG fan, a lot of my favorite guys have gone through there

I was hoping Monaco was going to help bring Ligue 1 back to life when they got bought by the tycoons. But dude got divorced and pulled his money which was sad for the league.

I just want people to understand the difference between "best/talent" and the term "competitive", this has to be addressed and made aware of.

Because if these words are interchangeable, I got to go get some NBDL playoff tickets right now and stop worrying about the Knicks and playoff NBA basketball.

I think Paris losing Zlatan will nerf their dominance by as wide of a margin.

No idea why Falco is still on loan in England, since he would be much more help to them in France. He should come back next year and be their front man. Whether he's back to vintage form or not. They'd be better off with him uninjured now.

They should have loaned Martial to United versus selling :lol: But I'm not mad at him for going and showing out in England at his new club.

And Kongdobia would have been worth keeping also.

I just want people to understand the difference between "best/talent" and the term "competitive", this has to be addressed and made aware of.

Because if these words are interchangeable, I got to go get some NBDL playoff tickets right now and stop worrying about the Knicks and playoff NBA basketball.
this. la liga has the best talent but isnt very balanced in terms of all teams

this. la liga has the best talent but isnt very balanced in terms of all teams
Pretty much and year or other year one of the mid- to lower tier teams acquire or realizes that they have a piece of talent on their hands which they immediately flip the following season.

Man you're a Knicks fan, my condolence. I thought I was having a rough year being a Chelsea and Laker fan

Dunga named his Copa squad already...

View media item 2020596
See how many big omissions you can count :lol:

I find it hilarious that his name starts trending after each squad he names :rofl:,still don't know wth Brazil was thinking in bringing him back after Scolari...

Last edited:
Man you're a Knicks fan, my condolence. I thought I was having a rough year being a Chelsea and Laker fan

Ehh, honestly you're still having just as rough a year as I am. :lol:

But I wouldn't trade being a Knicks fan for anything, plus Porzingus > D Russell now and going forward. :smokin

Good luck with getting that protected pick tho.

Ehh, honestly you're still having just as rough a year as I am. :lol:

But I wouldn't trade being a Knicks fan for anything, plus Porzingus > D Russell now and going forward. :smokin

Good luck with getting that protected pick tho.
I agree you guys got great player in Porzingus but you still have Melo and James Dolan so you are dommed to fail forever lol

I'm just going to state the obvious but uh...Neymar, Thiago Silva? David Luis, Firmino, Oscar, Ramirez, Fernandinho

No Bernard, Jo and Danilo

Last edited:
I'm just going to state the obvious but uh...Neymar, Thiago Silva? David Luis, Firmino, Oscar, Ramirez, Fernandinho

No Bernard, Jo and Danilo

Yup and the best LB in the world also got snubbed...

Imagine if they had fielded that squad last year during the Copa :lol: :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom