❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at the slo mo replay of that deflection off Fernandos foot is killing me. Such an unfortunate deflection I have no doubt Joe could have had it if not for that putting him off. And for that to be the lone goal to put us out..feels bad man, feels bad :\ |I

It was fate. We struggled this badly against Real's defense imagine Atletico in the finals. Would of bode more time for more guys to get fit and ready but the stars have aligned for another Madrid Derby in the CL Finals. Hopefully Diego is the rightful winner this time, they were literally a minute or two away from being crowned champs.

Last edited:

excuse me?
Looks like you wanted to see a back and forth. If that wasn't your intention, then you have my apologies..........Spud
tongue.gif

excuse me?
Looks like you wanted to see a back and forth. If that wasn't your intention, then you have my apologies..........Spud
tongue.gif
more expectation than intention, typically Coup blasts the EPL any chance he gets... but I think he either shifted his stance or I missed his praise for the Prem which negated any back forth from your original post (which I agree with btw)

chill on Spuds man, at least for the summer. Let that be our consolation prize 
laugh.gif

Madrid derby final 2.0 :smokin :smokin,last time around was a classic.

This time though...I'd put my money on Atleti pulling an ugly 1-0/2-1 on Real :lol:

City really blew a historic chance by not being more attacking to start the game, cant wait until the 70th minute to start trying. Yaya's laziness was on full display today 
laugh.gif

I have Atleti 2-0 in the final. I also see at least 2 red cards happening in that game. 

City really blew a historic chance by not being more attacking to start the game, cant wait until the 70th minute to start trying. Yaya's laziness was on full display today 
laugh.gif

I have Atleti 2-0 in the final. I also see at least 2 red cards happening in that game. 
Every minute Yaya was on the pitch it felt like a waste. I love everything he's done for the club but its time for him to go.

City really blew a historic chance by not being more attacking to start the game, cant wait until the 70th minute to start trying. Yaya's laziness was on full display today :lol:

I could see one of those going to Simeone for going after Zidane or finishing what he started with Varane in Lisbon :lol:

Last edited:

City really blew a historic chance by not being more attacking to start the game, cant wait until the 70th minute to start trying. Yaya's laziness was on full display today :lol:

Every minute Yaya was on the pitch it felt like a waste. I love everything he's done for the club but its time for him to go.

The way Yaya was playing you would think he had won this competition multiple times already. The dude takes forever on the ball and when he does pass it they aren't that accurate. City were much more threatening when his bum *** came off. If Xabi Alonso can make his way around the field, then so can Toure. Isn't he a top 3 paid player in the EPL? Disgraceful, i don't blame any City fan for wanting him out

@ Rolaholic I definitely see Cholo getting sent off. I also see Godin or Marcelo seeing red as well

more expectation than intention, typically Coup blasts the EPL any chance he gets... but I think he either shifted his stance or I missed his praise for the Prem which negated any back forth from your original post (which I agree with btw)

chill on Spuds man, at least for the summer. Let that be our consolation prize 
laugh.gif

Even though it pains me to admit this, you guys have had a great season and I can't wait to restore order of you being beneath us next season
nthat.gif

I'll let you have it.......For now
laugh.gif

I've seen everything in this thread.. from Bale being overrated/trash to pep being horrible and but i won't stand the Scholesy slander :smh: can we start a new thread that requires a password to post? Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinions but cmon some of you don't even watch the same sport/games we do.. its killing this thread

-p.s rooney in his prime was deff world class.. rio, terry, cole, owen all get mentions too

madrid derby final AGAIN :smokin

spain has now won 6 out of the 11 last ucl finals.. crazy

citeh :smokin

Last edited:
This summer has to be set up for one of the biggest transfers windows ever with Pep, Conte, Klopp, possibly Mou coming and possibly Wengers replacement coming and all the clubs getting that tv money.

I'm ready for the shenanigans.

Wenger being fired or replaced, Leicester has a better chance of winning the treble for the next 3 years straight... With big-foot playing GK.

City really got pressed and steam rolled today. Like these guys looked either out of shape or just not good enough, as if they didn't deserve being there, PSG would have easily caused Real way more headaches.

Ronaldo was still hurt, that was clear, he better get that rest for Atletico. Zidane surprised me with some of his subs, Isco was playing great, should have kept him on and put James out wide instead Vasquez. I'm not understanding the Zidane infatuation for this guy. Maybe in La Liga but don't bring that to the CL.

Last edited:
Cannot stress enough how deep Kun Aguero was having to drop to even pick up and get touches on the ball. Says a lot about either Zizou's defensive tactics or Pellegrini's misuse of the Man City danger man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom