❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...

Real+Madrid+v+Manchester+City+FC+UEFA+Champions+7RlvZfUecoxx.jpg

Ronaldo out here just Dunking **** into the Soccer Ring, no damns given
reminded me of the 6 year olds i watched play last night. 

man, this curly haired boy took a free kick shot right in the chest.

went down to his knees and was back up in less than 1 min...

Every league has their own rules about the minutes/goal to medal ratio stuff. EPL gives no damns. Everyone wins. So you'll have Blackman, Ake, and Christensen all with EPL Medals on their necks. UCL have strict rules I know that. When we won in in Munich in '12 Bertrand started having played 0 mins in the entire UCL. Gets the final start subbed out before min 60. A small exception. It was still flames when I went to the Chelsea stadium museum last summer and saw his jersey in the starting XI propped up there. He's with the Saints now I believe.

I'm a Chelsea fan. Only know the Chelsea stats haha.

Good game right now. Tot'num stays running thru Man City
Wait are you being sarcastic about being a Chelsea fan, I swear I though you were a Man U supporter. Or are you just taking dig at me about only knowing Chelsea stats ???

Wee really should have started off the match with Sterling I don't know why Pelegrini still has so much faith in Yaya at this point

As much as I hate to admit it we need another midfielder thats not afraid to attack. We have Fernandinho and Fernando in because we have no quality world class holding midfielder. I miss the old David Silva so much man. He was the real maestro of this attack and without him we aren't as effective. Aguero has not had good delivery at all so he really has no blame for not showing up. I dont think hes even had 1 great chance at goal this entire series.

Yuck, that was a poor free kick by KDB
De Bruyne had a poor match overall, non-influential. Was never comfortable or pleased playing out wide on the left. You have to say, Pellegrini got his XI wrong it feels.
That was an obvious red on Vazquez
Horrible challenge. Inexperience at its finest.
Should have been a red and Pellegrini did get the 11 wrong which was why I was always afraid of being right about getting that starting 11 right we where killed early on on the right side KDB shouldn't be playing over there he should have been central from the start and Yaya on the bench. 

Last edited:
De Bruyne had a poor match overall, non-influential. Was never comfortable or pleased playing out wide on the left. You have to say, Pellegrini got his XI wrong it feels.
Horrible challenge. Inexperience at its finest.
He should of ran a 442 paired up Aguero and Iheanacho, Sterling and Navas on the wings and Fernandinho and KDB in the mid. Should of went more attacking and went more traditional but nah. City used to feast under Mancini with a pairing up top but Pels gonna Pels.

:pimp:

Hala Madrid

Great season, Manchester City

Hopefully KDB played great today.

:lol: @ Rafa pumping a fist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom