❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooners, who do you guys prefer as starting no.9 the Fresh Prince or Mr. World Class?
right now, id rather see welbeck up top just because he's much more direct in the attack than giroud. I really like that danny dosnt hesitate in taking on anyone 1v1 even coming from the flank. He can hold the ball up and more of a threat in the air than giroud imo, giroud's headers always seem to either go wide or skied over the bar. Danny's link up play dosnt match giroud's but he can work on that.

Last edited:
Gooners, who do you guys prefer as starting no.9 the Fresh Prince or Mr. World Class?

Yeah I'd rather see Danny up front going forward. His movement is more effective than Giroud's link up play, and his pace asks questions of the defense. It'll be interesting to see how we move forward this summer, because we need another striker to challenge the both of them. For all that they do well, neither finishes well enough to be a top level striker.

I agree with you guys,so salty seeing him doing his thing for you guys when he's healthy :x :smh:

Gonna need Lukaku to salvage something in the 2nd half for FPL sake :lol:

Just woke up... Surprised to see us up 2-0 :lol:. How have Arsenal been playing? Passing looks really good today from what I've seen so far from the highlights.

They just said that Pato loan is probably gonna be ending soon. Has he even gotten any minutes since his loan to Chelsea?

Hasn't played once. Been on the bench several times but never made it into a game. I know when he showed up they said he'll need about 2 or 3 weeks to get into game shape but if he doesn't play today when we're short on players then thats the nail in the coffin.

What was the point of getting Pato? Klopp would've put him to better use :lol:
Facts. But all these idiots that spurn Liverpool go to their "Dream" clubs and end up stinking it up and being relegated to the bench etc. See Lamela, Depay, Soldado etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom