❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel the same way about Europe seeing aswe have another clash between probably the 2 highest seeds left in BVB vs 'Pool.

Coincidentally it also makes for the best story/match up...:nerd: :lol:

Back to CL,I wanna know who Perez is paying to get these "easy on paper" draws each year :lol:. Its legit like they stroll into the Semis each time

Last edited:
Sturridge to Napoli?

Why? They're gonna sell Higuain or what? For a reasonable price I hope if they do instead of that absurd clause :lol: :x

Some French Footy news for the weekend

@GFFN: West Ham United launch charm offensive for Alexandre Lacazette - Bilic sends Dimitri Payet on Lacazette mission
goo.gl/tQizzA

‏@GFFN: A company that Karim Benzema owns 45% of is being investigated on drug trafficking & money laundering claims http://goo.gl/Nj3gtz

@GFFN: Arsenal, Tottenham & Dortmund will send representatives specifically to watch Michy Batshuayi tonight - L'Équipe http://goo.gl/b7gI6h

Laca at West Ham would be :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't see Sturridge leaving England for Napoli but who knows

Last edited:
Laca at West Ham would be :x Such a waste of talent, he should be going to a powerhouse in Germany or England (when one finally appears). I'd like to see him on Arsenal still, but he'd waste his prime with injuries there.

At least Real avoided Atletico this year for now.
Honestly if it is fixed im kinda glad :lol: let the good teams get further to set up better games that count for more. I ain't even mad

I think we are all hoping for a Barca Bayern game at some point. Speaking as a neutral.

Laca at West Ham would be :x Such a waste of talent, he should be going to a powerhouse in Germany or England (when one finally appears). I'd like to see him on Arsenal still, but he'd waste his prime with injuries there.

I mean, West Ham are on the come up, moving to the Olympic Stadium and MAYBE CL games. West Ham has the potential to grow into an Everton/Spurs level club, need some money coming in. It's not like they're located in a small city...

Could you imagine Buggati and Bleek on the same team?

I don't think the streets could handle it

Sturridge to Napoli?

Why? They're gonna sell Higuain or what? For a reasonable price I hope if they do instead of that absurd clause :lol: :x

Some French Footy news for the weekend

@GFFN: West Ham United launch charm offensive for Alexandre Lacazette - Bilic sends Dimitri Payet on Lacazette mission
goo.gl/tQizzA

‏@GFFN: A company that Karim Benzema owns 45% of is being investigated on drug trafficking & money laundering claims http://goo.gl/Nj3gtz

@GFFN: Arsenal, Tottenham & Dortmund will send representatives specifically to watch Michy Batshuayi tonight - L'Équipe http://goo.gl/b7gI6h

Laca at West Ham would be :pimp:

Bring Michy to the Emirates!

Laca to WHU would be interesting, they are certainly improving and making moves. should be a good summer for them regardless.

I mean, West Ham are on the come up, moving to the Olympic Stadium and MAYBE CL games. West Ham has the potential to grow into an Everton/Spurs level club, need some money coming in. It's not like they're located in a small city...
That's my point. Laca would be wasting his prime playing Europa League and fighting for a top 10 finish every year on WHU.

In other news, ESPN seems to think Ibra is interested in Arsenal or Chelsea. Can't see either happening, as much as I want to believe.

Isn't Lacazette a 1 year wonder?

Ighalo would be cheaper

Last edited:

Genuinely starting to believe the CL draw is fixed.

Bayern, Barca, Real, PSG all avoid each other so consistently
Barca washed PSG last year
what suarez did to david luis was 
sick.gif

had me 
frown.gif

Last edited:
That's my point. Laca would be wasting his prime playing Europa League and fighting for a top 10 finish every year on WHU.

Well, while he's picked up his form since the new year, he's still not producing at the levels he should. If he wants to play in a bigger league, and then turn around and play with PSG or another big club in the future, then he could do worse than West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom