❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why'd Nike go ahead and mess with perfection and ruin Les Bleus kits? :smh:

View media item 1955791
The 2014 WC ones might be the GOAT

In other news...

Cd0k6XFXIAAEtf1.jpg

e37a18de9fff97ba5196737c9bb7929f.600x336x1.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Figured the other 2 legs were kind of formalities for Bayern and real :lol:. Crazy how Real hasn't been all that impressive in Europe this season yet they're most likely gonna breeze right into the Semis :lol:

Last edited:
We avoided the big dogs :pimp:

Kinda happy Barca and Atletico will knock one another out. :lol:

Battle of the new money, City v PSG :pimp:

Don't know how I feel but Ibra and Di Maria are gonna run rampant through our defense. The only thing I'm worried about is if City has enough firepower to fight back with. Aguero can't do it alone and I hope KDB comes back fit and ready which I doubt. Sterling, Silva and for what its worth Yaya has to step up big time. Its gonna be a shootout.

Atleti is somewhat the only team that can stop Barca, so it will be interesting.

Rest of the games are a wash - Real, PSG, and Bayern getting in with no issues.

Not feeling the breast plates and pastels on the new Nike kits for euro cup
It's awful, they must not care for the people who wear jerseys casually man smh
There is still the replica version ($90 price point ones) that won't have that have that design on them which is what most people buy anyways.

I think Atleti can do it. #InSimeoneWeTrust

PSG...not sure how to feel about it but I have to have faith in City, **** this is all we have a chance at left (as slim as it may be) cause we aren't winning the EPL 
laugh.gif

I really really hope Kompany is ok.

EDIT: just found out he is out for 6-8 weeks...please Mangala get some form and keep Demichilis on the bench 

Last edited:
Nice draw! I actually think Wolfsburg could upset Madrid given how disjointed Los Blancos have played this campaign.

I came here again to post this, Barca announced no sponsor on their shirt for at least the next campaign. The "qatar airways" deal ends this campaign. Interesting development because of the upcoming mega renovation project for the Camp Nou & surrounding area. Also if the rumors are true that player wages take up to 70% of Barca's operating budget, this puts the club in precarious position.

Have a great spring gents! :nthat:

Visca Barca!

View media item 1955864View media item 1955865
The 16-17 home shirt.

View media item 1955867
Rafa's back!!!

Yo @louislagerfeld, I wanna see you get this! My son's been trying to nail this down since I showed it to him... Jeez I hope Thiago stays healthy...

Last edited:
TommyB was cooking yesterday, sad I missed out on the fun [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
IMO the City/PSG matchup might be the best one . PSG has all the pressure to win these games. That might favor City.

IMO the City/PSG matchup might be the best one . PSG has all the pressure to win these games. That might favor City.
i would argue that RM has the most pressure on them given their draw and less than stellar play

but if you mean this match up in particular, they both have pressure

Last edited:
The draw is no surprise, the only matches I didn't predict was that I had real and Barca's opponent switched.  Uefa going to Uefa.

Why'd Nike go ahead and mess with perfection and ruin Les Bleus kits?
mean.gif

The 2014 WC ones might be the GOAT

In other news...

roll.gif
I'm so mad at nike for the pure garbage they put out for the euros and copa.  Brazil home is nice, Portugal home is nice, and the Dutch jerseys are OK.  Other then that, they are just absolute abomination.  I'd rather have seen something like the 2002 world cup jerseys then these monstrosities.  

Genuinely starting to believe the CL draw is fixed.

Bayern, Barca, Real, PSG all avoid each other so consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom