❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice draw! I actually think Wolfsburg could upset Madrid given how disjointed Los Blancos have played this campaign.

I came here again to post this, Barca announced no sponsor on their shirt for at least the next campaign. The "qatar airways" deal ends this campaign. Interesting development because of the upcoming mega renovation project for the Camp Nou & surrounding area. Also if the rumors are true that player wages take up to 70% of Barca's operating budget, this puts the club in precarious position.

Have a great spring gents! :nthat:

Rafa's back!!!

Already?! What was his recovery time on that ACL, had to have been no more than 6 months

Lil Hazard should've scored right there for Gladbach. Game is fun to watch so far. Sane has been struggling as well

Dat platelet injection??

Bruh RM winning the CL? If they lose to Wolfsburg i wouldn't even be surprised right now

Nice draw! I actually think Wolfsburg could upset Madrid given how disjointed Los Blancos have played this campaign.

I came here again to post this, Barca announced no sponsor on their shirt for at least the next campaign. The "qatar airways" deal ends this campaign. Interesting development because of the upcoming mega renovation project for the Camp Nou & surrounding area. Also if the rumors are true that player wages take up to 70% of Barca's operating budget, this puts the club in precarious position.

Have a great spring gents! :nthat:

Yo Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , I wanna see you get this! My son's been trying to nail this down since I showed it to him... Jeez I hope Thiago stays healthy...
man stop messing around and start posting on the regular, you know you miss us. That move Thiago did is kinda hard to do, but I got you :pimp:

UCL draws are in boys. First ever Oil Classico about to drop[emoji]128520[/emoji]
aahh yes Manche$ter City vs P$G shall be a great matchup, I know hereby officially pronounce this fixture as "El Ca$hico"

Isn't Lacazette a 1 year wonder?

Ighalo would be cheaper
1 year onder? nah

Yea Draxler can't do it all on his own like has up until this point :lol:
Draxler alone?

I think they are more than capable with the decent squad they have. Kruse, Dost, Gustavo, Vieirinha, Rodriguez, Schürle...not to mention Lord Bendtner :pimp:

I doubt we'll see Dost, Schurlle and Bendtner all in at the same time unless they get desperate. If they still had KDB I would of gave them more of a realistic chance but I don't see how they will be disciplined enough without the ball against Real Madrid.

You don't think Bayern has a shot?

A shot at what? Beating Barca? - Hell No :lol:

Honestly I think the only team that can beat Barca right now is Atletico, the team they're playing now. That's because they're familiar with Barca and they're organized enough to contain them. But even that's unlikely.

Nike, WHAT ARE y'all doing brooo.....

The Barca is flames but the Euro kits, wtf? Every kit had the same template, are they seriously becoming this lazy man. Every kit is a basic *** Arsenal kit, just different colors (Ya'll miss the Gunners that bad? :lol:). Wow, can't believe what I just saw.

They're turning every footy kits into what the NFL has become, same old BASIC flywire template FOR EVERY JERSEY :smh:

United got out just in time.

Last edited:
Damn Coupeville, so you're saying Barca's gonna repeat unchallenged? :x :smh:. I've felt like this was Peps best Bayern squad so far so I still have some faith in them.
Yea Draxler can't do it all on his own like has up until this point :lol:
Draxler alone?

I think they are more than capable with the decent squad they have. Kruse, Dost, Gustavo, Vieirinha, Rodriguez, Schürle...not to mention Lord Bendtner :pimp:

Against Real? I don't see it but I could be wrong and I mentioned Draxler because he's legit been the main one scoring their goals/creating the each time I see them in the CL :lol:

Last edited:
So what happens when it's mathematically impossible for lvg to win the league? What's the next excuse?

Last edited:
So what happens when it's mathematically impossible for lvg to win the league? What's the next excuse?

"injuries,fans high expectations,small squad,reliance on youngsters" same bs etc. Dude embarrasses himself and the club with each delusional press conference :smh:

Gonna need the Toffee's to make this a game,hopefully Lukaku :lol:

Last edited:
Gooners, who do you guys prefer as starting no.9 the Fresh Prince or Mr. World Class?

Last edited:
I wish they put a mic on Howard while he was i goal right now so he could still commentate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom