❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is looking for an easy way to stream on a phone or tablet, read below.
Edit: No EPL games.

"I have been tying to look for a legal app to watch the la liga games live for free and this looks to be the one. All the games are live and in HD. Games get broadcasted in English and Spanish (es)

The app is being offered by Verizon but I have AT&T and it works just fine. Also If you are a Verizon wireless customer you can stream any video over LTE without it counting against your date plan.

Install go90 and register. When it asks you the program you want to watch, choose live sports. Also make sure that you confirm the email they send you.
Android [google.com]
iOS [apple.com]
After download, look under live soccer and enjoy. At the time of posting Real Sporting de Gijon is playing against Club Atletico. I compared it with BIN on TV and it's pretty accurate"

http://slickdeals.net/f/8588370-watch-la-liga-serie-a-french-ligue-1-soccer-games-free-via-go90-app

Last edited:
Leicester City fans still celebrating. Tannoy announcer "thanks for your attendance but kindly leave" #LCFC respond "we shall not be moved"

WE ARE TOP OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE WE SHALL NOT BE MOVEDDDDD

Damn Coupeville, so you're saying Barca's gonna repeat unchallenged? :x :smh:. I've felt like this was Peps best Bayern squad so far so I still have some faith in them.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, Barca are that good. Is it that much of a surprise? :lol:

Barca are better than last year, and for some reason Bayern is worse - I think they'd get washed just like last year. Atletico will be Barca's biggest test, unless Real Madrid find some form soon and go 2012 Mourinho out of nowhere.

Nike doesn't care about differentiating kits because that's not where the money is

They make the bulk of their money on the recycled water bottles they use to make overrated and overpriced cleats like the mercurial, hypervenom and magista. Out here in the suburbs, the kids eat it up religiously like sheep and fall for the marketing hype :lol:

Last edited:
That Norwich player falling was a nasty bit. Thing like that is what got me my second concussion snowboarding. No bueno

Right cause people just aren't smart enough to just like the feel of a boot they have to be tricked into buying it [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Facts. But all these idiots that spurn Liverpool go to their "Dream" clubs and end up stinking it up and being relegated to the bench etc. See Lamela, Depay, Soldado etc.

Lamela? Guy had 6 goals in Europa before they got knocked out.. Guy has been exceptional this season

Lamela? Guy had 6 goals in Europa before they got knocked out.. Guy has been exceptional this season
Prior to this season, he was trash. In fact outside of Europa, dude has 5 goals total for tottenham in the 3 seasons that he's been there and was looking for a way out back to Italy over the summer.

Last edited:
Sup guys new to NT, are there any other United supporters thinking we're going to turn citeh over tomorrow? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom