❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riyad Mahrez has now scored 16 league goals this season, more than any other midfielder in Europe's top 5 leagues.
Not to mention 11 assists and just the impact of his play on the pitch in general this season.

Premier League player of the season easily this year.

Last edited:
Isn't Mahrez a winger who plays forward though? That stat is misleading being that Neymar, CR7, and Messi play the same position.

I believe since Leicester usually play 4-4-2 he's considered a midfielder in that formation. In that formation he does the work of both midfield and a winger given his skill set but not an out right forward/winger like Bale, Ronnie, Neymar, Messi are cause they usually play in a 4-3-3. He also tends to do some more defensive work from the games i've watched Leicester play this season so that would also help with the midfield classification but @HEGGSY  would know better than me since he's seen all their matches I'm sure.

Last edited:
Such a beast though :smokin

Dude is gonna fetch quite a pretty penny if they decide to cash in this summer...

Hope they keep him but it makes sense to cash in on him and sell him for insane amount of money. Next season all the top clubs will rebound from a down year

Hope they keep him but it makes sense to cash in on him and sell him for insane amount of money. Next season all the top clubs will rebound from a down year
they're going a **** load of money from tv, sales and winning the league.

Make een more money then. If they decide to keep him I understand since they'll be playing in the CL and ****

José Mourinho has signed pre-contract agreement with Manchester United - report

José Mourinho has reportedly signed a pre-contract agreement to join Manchester United, with the former Chelsea manager due up to £15m in compensation if he is not appointed by the club by 1 June.

With Pep Guardiola on his way all Manchester City need is new players
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor Read more
The Portuguese has been out of work since his sacking by Chelsea in December but has been persistently linked with Louis van Gaal’s job at Manchester United. Last week, Mourinho said he wants to join a new club in the summer after “reading and listening to a few lies” about his future.

According to Spanish newspaper El País on Saturday night, a source from his agent Jorge Mendes’ company Gestifute has now confirmed the 53-year-old has already signed an agreement to move to Old Trafford last month, although United still reserve the right to change their mind.

“If United do not sign the final contract (with Mourinho) before May 1st, they must pay £5m; If by June 1st he’s still not signed, they shall pay another £10m,” read the report. “May is the key, because it’s the month in which the vast majority of the signings of players are closed and the plans formed.”.

El País claim that the clause has been included because senior figures at Old Trafford, including Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Bobby Charlton, are not entirely convinced that Mourinho is the right man to succeed Louis van Gaal. The report also states that Real Madrid are also interested in hiring him to replace Zinedine Zidane but Mourinho would prefer to move to United.

United is not winning on sunday that's for sure. Most likely will end in a boring draw or citeh washing them

Last edited:
If Mangala and Demichelis start I think that guarantees at least one goal for us. Score one, let Dave be Dave, hit em on the counter. 3-0 United..... Wish I believed that.

I see it being either a classic LVG 0-0 or 4-1/0 for whoever,no in between :lol:

#FreeMorgan btw

Last edited:
While you'll been talking **** about Nike the past few days the GAWD has already spoken on how he feels about Nike right now   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sarcasm
Although I don't think the new Nike kits are bad to be honest *zips up flame suit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom