❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made that clear with his weak pregame comments saying that he'd play for a 2-0 lead and just sit back and play for extra's after...
he should get sacked today for being a COWARD, taking a 1-1 draw as a victory.

klopp up 3-1 and bringing in attack players, lvg down 1-3 brings in 3 defenders

He should be sacked for those subs alone...

Making a mockery of some of the clubs proud traditions :smh:

Last edited:
klopp going to try and pour it on 
roll.gif

The Scousers are turning up in the stands :smh:...absolutely pathetic display from a pathetic manager :smh:

View media item 1955174

If only this board had any balls and actually cared for the club's well being instead of being so concerned with saving face and their rep :smh:

Last edited:
That not so low key should be mid key moment when once again all Spanish clubs advanced in all European comp. Obviously Someone had to go with Valencia vs Athletic

Last edited:
In other news...

Buggsy Benz is at it again

@GFFN: Breaking | Tomorrow's @libe reveals that Karim Benzema has been caught up in a new money laundering & drug trafficking scandal.

Last edited:
Seeing as he's been spotted at numerous stadiums across Europe over the last few weeks,I have a feeling he's already ahead :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
i think coutinho could slot into any of the top 5 european clubs, even make barcelona stronger in the mid. I think pool will loose him this summer to a club philippe cant refuse

Lol no way.... Way too inconsistent
que?

He's been hampered by injury this season, so he has not found constant form. Neymar and Suarez have backed him to fill Iniesta's boots one day.

Is this Lalas commenting??? Dudes talking like he's on his couch.
yes, they basically are on a couch tbh

so dumb that Fox doesn't just send them to Europe for the games rather than put them in a booth, a live feed of the game, and broadcasting equipment

same thing bein does with ray hudson. he's in miami chillin doing all those barca, real, atleti, and PSG games :lol:

As terrible as Arsenal have been I can find solace in United doing worse :pimp:

Last edited:
As terrible as Arsenal have been I can find solace in United doing worse :pimp:
I can't :smh: We should be in at least 2nd in the league and still alive in the FA Cup/Wenger's Saving Cup. This just makes it worse that we're not taking advantage of these opportunities being handed to us. Wenger out; LVG permanently in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom