❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time when he's healthy he's pure class and is also capable of changing the game, as we've just witnessed. Not too many players can say that.

ANOTHER DEFENSIVE SUB?!?! FFS :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

23rkg93jpg.gif~c200

Last edited:
Side note: I hate that since Rashford got a great first game with two games a while back I see a promotion on soccer dot com for his jersey smh

May be that's just me feeling some type of way

Fro gets the ball near the box and instead of looking for or attempting to create a chance,he dribbles it backwards for a backwards pass...

Starting to hate Van Gaal more than I ever disliked Moyes :smh:

Last edited:
Memphis,Ander,Pereira,Varela and Morgan all must be questioning there future's at this point...That POS thought it was the smarter move to change both FB's instead of looking to them when chasing a match in Europe...

Last edited:
NO MEMPHIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? LVG HATES HIM, MUST HAVE GIVEN HIS DAUGHTER THE OL' DUTCH SAUSAGE....NO OTHER EXPLANATION

And Bastian is on. You would think he'd play favouritism to fellow Dutchmen this entire time

Last edited:
Good lord if he doesn't get the sack after tonight I doubt he'd get the sack even if we were drubbed 4,5,6-0 at the Etihad this weekend :smh:

Last edited:
He made that clear with his weak pregame comments saying that he'd play for a 2-0 lead and just sit back and play for extra's after...
he should get sacked today for being a COWARD, taking a 1-1 draw as a victory.

klopp up 3-1 and bringing in attack players, lvg down 1-3 brings in 3 defenders

Is this Lalas commenting??? Dudes talking like he's on his couch.
yes, they basically are on a couch tbh

so dumb that Fox doesn't just send them to Europe for the games rather than put them in a booth, a live feed of the game, and broadcasting equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom