❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
que?

He's been hampered by injury this season, so he has not found constant form. Neymar and Suarez have backed him to fill Iniesta's boots one day.
Ones a fellow compatriot and a one a former teammate. Certainly no biases there...

Coutinho and Iniesta are two totally different players. Coutinho reminds me of just another Oscar. Same type of player, neither here or there but he's there. Coutinho has had some amazing goals and impressive moments where he displays his Brazilian flair but he's no Barcelona or world class level player. I think even Firmino has a more rounded game than Coutinho.

How far back did you have to go to dig that up? Repped :rofl:,I'll eat the crow |I

GG though,you guys were by far the better squad over the 2 legs :smh:. Firmino is becoming that dude for Klopp

We'll be back...maybe not under LVG but the L's for you guys will be back soon enough

Last edited:
Arsenal should've just not even bothered getting the plane. In fact they should've just forfeited the whole tie about two days after the draw was made. Arsenal could play Barcelona under 12 girls in the last 16 of the champions league and lose. it's just what they do. Just like they win the league in about February every year and then end up with fourth place in may. they're pathetic.

Arsenal Fan TV comment section is a harsh world :x

Last edited:
How far back did you have to go to dig that up? Repped :rofl:

GG though,you guys were by far the better squad over the 2 legs :smh:.

We'll be back...maybe not under LVG but the L's for you guys will be back soon enough
When you said that, I was like aight, we gonna see each other again. I prayed ya'll would match up with us in Europa. We did, and we made sure to teach y'all a lesson. I was gonna respond last week, but I decided to be humble, but today I'm in a bad mood so the humbleness is gone.

United you trash, Arsenal you buns, Chelsea you even more buns and city “y'all ate dinner with that man [Pep] one time now you going crazy. Y’all cats like girls. Take you out to eat, now [you] giving out that toppy. Stop playing wit me" And Leicster, y'all lucky you're on a mission from God to win this league or we would have washed y'all.

Last edited:
When you said that, I was like aight, we gonna see each other again. I prayed ya'll would match up with us in Europa. We did, and we made sure to teach y'all a lesson. I was gonna respond last week, but I decided to be humble, but today I'm in a bad mood so the humbleness is gone. United you trash, Arsenal you buns, Chelsea you even more buns and city “[You] ate dinner with that man [Pep] one time now you going crazy,” “Y’all cats like girls. Take you out to eat, now [you] giving out that toppy. Stop playing wit me" And Leicster, y'all lucky you're on a mission from God to win this league or we would have washed yall.
:lol:

United you trash, Arsenal you buns, Chelsea you even more buns and city “y'all ate dinner with that man [Pep] one time now you going crazy. Y’all cats like girls. Take you out to eat, now [you] giving out that toppy. Stop playing wit me" And Leicster, y'all lucky you're on a mission from God to win this league or we would have washed y'all.

Take this rep, b.

New 'Premier League II' reserves competition under discussion to replace widely-criticised Under-21s set-up

Proposed changes include fixtures that mirror those of the senior sides, allowing six over-age players per team and staging games in clubs' main stadiums

The Premier League's clubs are set for a revolution in reserve and youth team football.

They have been given a set of proposals to try to improve the current set-up, which has come under fire from managers and led to the death of the old-fashioned reserve leagues.

Arsenal 's Arsene Wenger is one of the high-profile bosses to have attacked the current Under-21 league - won last season by Manchester United - while Chelsea now feel forced to send their young players out on loan to foreign or lower-league clubs.

But Mirror Sport can reveal the list of ideas includes:

A FULL reserve league - nicknamed Premier League II - which will mirror the clubs' first team fixtures.
FIVE over-21 players will be allowed in matches, as well as a senior goalkeeper, to encourage youth development.
A TELEVISION contract which will feature live games shown at prime-time, including on Friday nights.
MATCHES will be played in clubs' main stadiums, with reduced ticket prices to encourage fans to attend.
BIG prize money of around £3million for the eventual champions to encourage clubs not to loan out their best up-and-coming players.
It is also understood the academy systems at Premier League clubs will be given an overhaul, with teams set to be under-17s and under-19s rather than the current U16s and U18s.

That is designed to give more youngsters a chance to succeed and prove themselves rather than being shown the door at 18.

It is understood a circular has gone round to the clubs and with discussions underway there is certain to be a major shake-up.

The Premier League has confirmed there are proposals on the table as they try to boost youth development in English football.

It is also a welcome boost for clubs who, from next season, will no longer be able to loan out players midway through the season because world governing body FIFA is scrapping the "emergency loan" system.

The ideas are likely to be voted on in the near future with the suggestion the new-look reserve league could come in for the 2017-18 season.

The old-style Football Combination reserve league is remembered for helping produce young players through the system up until the 1980s, and that could now be on the way back.

Fro gets the ball near the box and instead of looking for or attempting to create a chance,he dribbles it backwards for a backwards pass...

Starting to hate Van Gaal more than I ever disliked Moyes
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
LVG should have never gotten the job in the first place. His time came and went in the 90s. Past performance is not indicative of future success. United right now is the equivalent of high school kids punching above their weight class

The fact arsenal lost to united just shows how bad arsenal really is :lol:

Take this rep Tom...

I would have went off like that but one of you ****bois reported me the other week and I don't wanna get banned again from this thread

Copa Libertadores is on fellas, this competition is always entertaining and does not disappoint

que?

He's been hampered by injury this season, so he has not found constant form. Neymar and Suarez have backed him to fill Iniesta's boots one day.
Ones a fellow compatriot and a one a former teammate. Certainly no biases there...

Coutinho and Iniesta are two totally different players. Coutinho reminds me of just another Oscar. Same type of player, neither here or there but he's there. Coutinho has had some amazing goals and impressive moments where he displays his Brazilian flair but he's no Barcelona or world class level player. I think even Firmino has a more rounded game than Coutinho.
LOL NO

New 'Premier League II' reserves competition under discussion to replace widely-criticised Under-21s set-up

Proposed changes include fixtures that mirror those of the senior sides, allowing six over-age players per team and staging games in clubs' main stadiums

The Premier League's clubs are set for a revolution in reserve and youth team football.

They have been given a set of proposals to try to improve the current set-up, which has come under fire from managers and led to the death of the old-fashioned reserve leagues.

Arsenal 's Arsene Wenger is one of the high-profile bosses to have attacked the current Under-21 league - won last season by Manchester United - while Chelsea now feel forced to send their young players out on loan to foreign or lower-league clubs.

But Mirror Sport can reveal the list of ideas includes:

A FULL reserve league - nicknamed Premier League II - which will mirror the clubs' first team fixtures.
FIVE over-21 players will be allowed in matches, as well as a senior goalkeeper, to encourage youth development.
A TELEVISION contract which will feature live games shown at prime-time, including on Friday nights.
MATCHES will be played in clubs' main stadiums, with reduced ticket prices to encourage fans to attend.
BIG prize money of around £3million for the eventual champions to encourage clubs not to loan out their best up-and-coming players.
It is also understood the academy systems at Premier League clubs will be given an overhaul, with teams set to be under-17s and under-19s rather than the current U16s and U18s.

That is designed to give more youngsters a chance to succeed and prove themselves rather than being shown the door at 18.

It is understood a circular has gone round to the clubs and with discussions underway there is certain to be a major shake-up.

The Premier League has confirmed there are proposals on the table as they try to boost youth development in English football.

It is also a welcome boost for clubs who, from next season, will no longer be able to loan out players midway through the season because world governing body FIFA is scrapping the "emergency loan" system.

The ideas are likely to be voted on in the near future with the suggestion the new-look reserve league could come in for the 2017-18 season.

The old-style Football Combination reserve league is remembered for helping produce young players through the system up until the 1980s, and that could now be on the way back.
very interesting...

Last edited:

Coutinho and Iniesta are two totally different players. Coutinho reminds me of just another Oscar. Same type of player, neither here or there but he's there. Coutinho has had some amazing goals and impressive moments where he displays his Brazilian flair but he's no Barcelona or world class level player. I think even Firmino has a more rounded game than Coutinho
Blah blah blah, don't know what I'm talking about blah blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom