⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

I`d love to know his reasoning given that you guys offerered more money than Leverkusen 
laugh.gif

Joey Barton to the Hammers as well.

Hijinks from Saturday`s match,this fan decided to steal Bastian`s water bottle. Giggs wasn`t impressed 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think maybe Champions League football might have helped.

As much as I wanted him I'm glad he didn't come for the money and decided to go where he believed was better for his career.

Didn`t realize that Bayer had qualified for the UCL again,makes much more sense now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Although they did draw Lazio in the play off :lol:

And that certainly won't be a walk in the park

I personally think it would have been to get some defensive help but i was never to sure on if it is really needed for City IMO.

I think Mangala can be a really good defender, he had some good moments last year and some not so good moments some would argue more not so good and I can understand why but for some reason i feel like he will play a lot better this year next to Kompany (hopefully he  finds his old form again as well)

All that being said I could be wrong and we'll get somewhat of an idea later today in city's first match.

It's part of his pre game strategy 
laugh.gif

Step 1. get a goal

Step 2. maybe go for a second but depending on the time of the match make sure the squad is ready to park the bus (ft. new Yokohama tires this year)

Step 3. If we somehow end up only taking a point or losing already have someone in mind to throw under the bus (ft. new Yokohama tires)

based of the events prior, during or after the match.

Last edited:

It's part of his pre game strategy 
laugh.gif

Step 1. get a goal

Step 2. maybe go for a second but depending on the time of the match make sure the squad is ready to park the bus (ft. new Yokohama tires this year)

Step 3. If we somehow end up only taking a point or losing already have someone in mind to throw under the bus (ft. new Yokohama tires)

based of the events prior, during or after the match.

"and thats just really sad" 

NBC won the bid over ESPN/FOX/UNIVISION/Discovery to keep the rights to EPL from 2016-2023.

Huge win. I hate ESPN coverage.

Thank God. **** Fox Sports . Espn wouldn't even know what to do with it if they had it.

Last edited:
NBC's coverage has been great, they are appreciated.

Plus without them we would have never known the story of Coach Lasso 
pimp.gif

NBC won the bid over ESPN/FOX/UNIVISION/Discovery to keep the rights to EPL from 2016-2023.

So do I, I can't stand them in general. Would be great if NBC and Univision had a partnership for the latter to do matches in Spanish, even if it was just a couple matches a week, but I could see how that'd affect their overall ratings I guess.

So do I, I can't stand them in general. Would be great if NBC and Univision had a partnership for the latter to do matches in Spanish, even if it was just a couple matches a week, but I could see how that'd affect their overall ratings I guess.
el profe breaking down BPL matches would be cool, dont know why ppl hate on him...

Would be great if NBC and Univision had a partnership for the latter to do matches in Spanish, even if it was just a couple matches a week, but I could see how that'd affect their overall ratings I guess.

interesting thought. would be cool to see that.

It's official

Thinking of adding him to my fantasy team with all the rave reviews this transfer is getting and his goalscoring record 
laugh.gif

I have my fingers crossed for this to mean they're gonna sell Berahino to Spurs which would maybe open up the possibilty of the Hurrikane making landfall at OT 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
City's starting line up

Joe Hart

Bacary Sagna

Aleksandar Kolarov

Eliaquim Mangala

Vincent Kompany

Raheem Sterling

Yaya Touré

Jesús Navas

David Silva

Fernandinho

Wilfried Bony
Jesús Navas starting

Last edited:
CITY goin with that 4, 2, 3, 1 formation. Cant wait til Kun is back, which should be for Sunday.

Defense should be better this season....hopefully anyway.

Back
Top Bottom