Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BPL is really the only league that matters 
nerd.gif

is LVG out of united if he doesn't win any silverware this season?

Not yet but his seat will definitely be hot especially if he finished under 2nd or 3rd in the league. He personally said that he should get sacked if he doesn't win the league in the next 2 seasons :lol:

It's not our fault that the Sun goes down at 3pm in the British Isles during the Fall so England decides to start its league earlier than everyone else's to take advantage of the limited sunlight.

That's that new thread worthy yet when every other league starts at least a week later. The poll is up for a reason btw, it's on all of us to decide. But by Friday? No way, not happening. Got wait till at least next Friday.

Anybody care to have a go at a prediction for the season. My lack of knowledge of all clubs (especially newly promoted) isn't the greatest. All I'm hoping for is a top 10 finish for Palace (maybe better) and a fight for the title between the top four.

Pardiola will get fans fired up after a few months by giving the players freedom to express themselves, then he will begin his scheduled decline as his lack of tactical ability will begin to show in important games.

1.Ter Stegen
4.Rakitic
6.Alves
9.Suárez
10.Thug
11.Neymar
12.Rafinha
14.Mascherano
15.Bartra
23.Vermaelen
24.Mathieu

Quite a few Chelsea youngins getting a chance today.

Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Aina all starting, Blackman on the bench.

you guys and the rest of the world need to stop poking fun of the chevy sponsor, we get it chevy is a stupid sponsor but the amount of money they're paying a year, you would personally stick a chevy logo on your chest too

Nah Chevy is trash

Alaba...what a guy...a child in the stadium lost her parents, so Alaba brought her onto the pitch for her parents to find her....her dad just came to claim her :lol: so random

Why is coupe holding the thread hostage, why can't we just start our own thread.

Oh, ya'll can do that. No one stepped up to run the new thread so I thought **** it, I'll do it again. But I wanted to make it a vote, a democracy if you will. Get the votes by next Friday. Start the new thread then if it was voted upon.

It's on ya'll man, everything here is voted upon. Whatever ya'll want to do.

barca should have score 3 already. msn is gonna be ridiculous this year

Last edited:
When will MSN not be ridiculous? :lol:. They're legit the most terrifying attack I've ever seen by far :x

Back
Top Bottom