⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not extraordinary but he's a perfect fit and gets the job done. Better fit than ADM

Last edited:
I still cannot believe ADM is a one and done. First season always takes time to adjust and he put up like 11 assists in the league on the season which was good for how poor he was in the second half of the campaign. I really think he will regret this move but I'm sure the money will help him forget.

Last edited:
He'll definitely be up there as one of the biggest flops ever imo but he did have a few bright spots. He just never seemed to settle in and apparently he mostly isolated himself in the locker room by mostly only sticking with Rojo and not really wanting to learn english. It also doesn't help when you have an authoritarian coach like LVG who demands the full control and obedience of a team in contrast to ADM's style of play. I still feel like he could've come on good had he stayed if he focused and wanted to as like kept repeating after the season...:smh:.

This quote from today had me though

@TrueRedDevils:
Di Maria: "I will work hard as I did in my former clubs and I hope to win many titles." (beIN Sport)

View media item 1657965

He's up there with Owen as the worst #7's I've seen(Valencia doesn't count :lol:)

Last edited:
Yeah his transfer fee makes him a flop if you want to label him that. I fricken hate Michael Owen.... Have you ever watched a match on BT Sport with him as a commentator. I have never heard someone be so negatively obsessed with Mesut Ozil in my life. I hope Ozil continues his form from the second half of last season and shuts him up but I'm sure he will still be negative. Ozil was pretty bad in that community shield though, since joining Arsenal he seems to disappear against the bigger teams.

Ozil has sucked for the majority of his two years at Arsenal though. Does more walking and complaining on the field then he has earned

Suck is a strong... Strong first half of his first season and solid second half of last season after coming back from injury. Ozil does a lot more than most people think he does.. Probably because he looks like he is just going through the motions.

Sanchez, 88 La Liga apps and 39 goals
Pedro, 204 La Liga apps and 58 goals

They're very similar but Sanchez can and has carried and captained...he stands up and rises to the occasion. For me, Pedro not so much
Wow.... What a difference... This reminds me of people going wild over Rooney passing Henry on the premier league goal list.

Thats also deceiving seeing as he wasn't a regular starter until around 2010 and has been in and out of the starting lineup recently. Like I said,nothing extraordinary but he's quality and a fine fit for the team.

We can't even celebrate accomplishments now? I'd expect a bit more understanding from Gooner fan...

Last edited:
Thats also deceiving seeing as he wasn't a regular starter until around 2010 and has been in and out of the starting lineup recently. Like I said,nothing extraordinary but he's quality and a fine fit for the team.

We can't even celebrate accomplishments now? I'd expect a bit more understanding from Gooner fan...
Hahha no... I just didn't realize Pedro had that much more appearances than Sanchez.. HEY MAN we win trophies now 
nerd.gif
 I cannot wait for this season to kick off... Gonna be at the bar for 5:30 am on Sunday

Pedro is more of a creator than a finisher IMO. He would definitely be a plus. Unless Man U and their fans think Pedro is gonna get goals for them :lol:

Bet a disproportionate percentage of Pedro's goals come in the "garbage time" of those 4-1 5-0 type thrashing :lol:

Last edited:
Becks showing off the new kit :pimp:

View media item 1658259

Yea congrats on the preseason treble...[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Ouch... Dang bro.... We're gonna win the league this year :wink:

Good luck

View media item 1625347

Pedro is more of a creator than a finisher IMO. He would definitely be a plus. Unless Man U and their fans think Pedro is gonna get goals for them :lol:

Creativity is just what the doctor ordered,he also adds needed pace.

Last edited:
This would kind of solve my fears about the attack...
nerd.gif
who is in your avy?

but yes that front 3 is a lot better than the lineup this preaseason

what side does depay prefer?

pedro can play either wing and very good with both feet. i don't want to see him leave but if he does man u is a great club and i think he will do well there. 

What are NT thoughts on Van Der Wiel to United or Chelsea in the upcoming weeks. Dude is clearly not going to be at PSG when the season starts.

Quite frankly I ithink he's been a solid back for both PSG (kinda), more so for the Oranje but still :lol:

Plus I'm biased either way cause any young rich dude tatted up, playing in a major metropolitan capital and cuffing this.... He a real one. He has my life :smh:

X158909_TK4_01_03625-rawMasterWMsm.JPG

Haven't checked on this thread in awhile..

So, if LVG is dumb enough to just *give* money away, with no consequences, fine. He has a somewhat bizarre outlook on what building a team means and just assumes that if he stacks enough above average players together they'll just bludgeon and destroy the competition with the sheer force of their combined talent.

Not how it works. 

So yeah, buy Pedro. Sid Lowe isn't convinced he's a very good fit for the PL. You have no idea how he'll fit into your team. But yeah, he's there. And LVG been given money. It will make *HIM* look pro-active.

I'm the same way in the chip aisle. Flamin' Hot Funyons? Sounds good! Don't know if I'll like them. Difference is theyre only $4 and I'm not a potentially mentally deranged older man.

Man U kits are like that busted girl with a nice booty, they only look good from the back. United fans in here only posting pics of the kit from behind thinking we forgot that their sponsor is still Chevy :lol:

Last edited:
Who do you think Man U should target then?

Gariff finna get on his EPL type gawd flow this season in Madrid. And we're getting Reus b. Also, Pogba isn't coming back to Manchester :lol:

There really isn't much young/in prime acquirable talent to target imo that'll make the level of impact you're talking about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom