⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know its a reach, but if Liverpool were to be able to land Lacazette :x our Attack would be something dangerous. However the reality of it is he wants to follow in the footsteps of Henry :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
I know its a reach, but if Liverpool were to be able to land Lacazette :x our Attack would be something dangerous. However the reality of it is he wants to follow in the footsteps of Henry :smh: :rolleyes
No, just no. Actually with healthy Sturridge maybe it would be fun to watch but no, just can't see it fam lol.

The Henry comparison might be too soon. If I was Wenger I would sell that idea to Lacazette though, and pull out the French card and throw everything at the guy. So is Lyon really open to let him go? I think any team trying to get him should go all in this transfer window before his stock rises next summer into Euro 2016.

Awaits for Liverpool to announce the signings of Ryan Bertrand and Jose Fonte for £25m each some time next week.

No, just no. Actually with healthy Sturridge maybe it would be fun to watch but no, just can't see it fam lol.
Another doubter.

Awaits for Liverpool to announce the signings of Ryan Bertrand and Jose Fonte for £25m each some time next week.
Awaits leicester city to get relegated.

Why would Reus go to Pool when he could go literally anywhere he wanted? :lol:
Same reason why Lacazette could go anywhere instead of Arsenal :lol:

Last edited:

:lol: :lol: I can't wait

The Spanish press as well as some UK press is reporting Liverpool has interest in Madrid's Denis Cheryshev who was loaned out to Villarreal last campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eal-Madrid-could-replace-Raheem-Sterling.html

Alternately, UK's The Metro is reporting Liverpool are readying a £46m move for Marco Reus.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/12/liver...fer-of-borussia-dortmunds-marco-reus-5292777/

Watched Cheryshev play a few matches, he did well in them. I'm sure you know more about him than I do but I feel that he could do well at Pool.
Was Tello sold or loaned to Porto? I don't remember. There was a time I could see him playing for Pool but aside from a couple of CL matches i haven't watched him this season so it's hard to say.

A lot of people have brought this up in regards to Benz/Laca but more so Benz....We have Giroud and buying another ST who plays for the same national team could complicate things. Especially for Benz and Giroud who are the 1 and 2 ST for France. It would surely increase competition. It could work out just fine but many think that one of them would get *****ed out, mainly Giroud. It could affect the Euro of them.

We would be fools to not go after either Benz and/or Laca. Wenger would make it work

Last edited:
Another doubter.

Awaits leicester city to get relegated.

Why would Reus go to Pool when he could go literally anywhere he wanted? :lol:
Same reason why Lacazette could go anywhere instead of Arsenal :lol:
Well, one team is playing in the UCL *shrug*

Well, one team is playing in the UCL *shrug*
But but they were in it this past season 
laugh.gif

Watched Cheryshev play a few matches, he did well in them. I'm sure you know more about him than I do but I feel that he could do well at Pool.

Was Tello sold or loaned to Porto? I don't remember. There was a time I could see him playing for Pool but aside from a couple of CL matches i haven't watched him this season so it's hard to say.

That Yellow Subs team featuring Cheryshev & the Dos Santos Bros among others was a fun attacking team to watch. They handed it to Barca as best they could.

Tello was loaned to Porto for 2 years. Truth be told, Barca needs to sell all the players they have loaned out. Denis Suarez is good, but if rumors are true that Fluminense midfielder Gerson is coming in January & you have Sergi Samper waiting in the wings, Denis is surplus goods. I'm not even sure how Sergi Roberto & Rafinha fit into the picture now.

What's the deal with Lacazette?? I've never seen him play but seems to be a big target this transfer window.. I know he's 24 and bagged a bunch of goals on Lyon but an Henry comparison? The guy is 5 foot 9.... 

@MikeVerweij BREAKING: #Arsenal striker @Yayasanogoal22 has agreed to a one year loan deal with #Ajax. More details Telesport.nl

Hopefully he gets some quality playing time

Lacazette bagged 32 goals & 6 assts in all competition last campaign. He played pretty consistently all the way through too especially against the leagues upper echelon teams. He's strong, fast, great finisher, & great dribbler.

I'd like to see him stay in France just because I hate seeing talent pilfered from the leagues outside of the Prem but he is poised to take the next step. He'd be a good fit anywhere really...

It's a shame that Lyon didn't finish 1st last season, they were so close. Such as joy to watch

Saw a tweet that Monaco want to offload Moutinho bc of his wages. Taken with a grain of salt but he's done well for them, I don't see them being able to replace him.

Nobody else is watching the USA game? This ref is out of control now. Clearly a card, maybe even a red card.

Every time I watch the U.S. Bradley is complete trash.

Is it cause I don't watch often enough or is he really just trash?
People speak so highly of him.

Back
Top Bottom