⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Benteke for 45m :x,no thanks. 35-40 should be the max :lol:. Although any of those prices would be way better than dropping 70m for Higuain...

Wouldn't mind Cavani but not at the expense of ADM.

On Valdez,its strange not seeing him on the list after his agent reaffirmed his intention of staying at OT.

Rafa makes sense with all the Benfica talk.

Heggsy :rofl: :nthat:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I'd reckon that he does quite a bit tbh :lol:

USA tour bonding time :pimp:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11312064_728223970640164_875815756_n.jpg

[Img]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/e35/sh0.08/11380235_1456188264687214_1376411580_n.jpg

The new look Schmidfield :smokin

11419294_407021252822375_2140138635_n.jpg

Last edited:
Had to do a double take two pics ago because I couldn't believe that was Ochoa with his hair lol.

Rck, I got an apartment in Bonn but head out to Köln frequently and it's only 30min away by train. Place is very lively and dope.

I always felt that Ochoas locks had some sort of special power to help him in net but I guess not :lol:

Last edited:
Any place I can find the schedules for the big euro team's usa tours? I need to find some to go to.

SamKQboro SamKQboro Hopefully this is enough helpful

Following is a list of the schedule of the tournament:

• Saturday, July 11: Club América vs. Los Angeles Galaxy – StubHub Center; Carson, California. 11:30 p.m. EST

• Tuesday, July 14: Club América vs. San Jose Earthquakes – Avaya Stadium; San Jose, California. 10:30 p.m. EST

• Friday, July 17: Club América vs. Manchester United F.C. – CenturyLink Field; Seattle, Washington. 11 p.m. EST

• Saturday, July 18: FC Porto vs. Paris Saint-Germain F.C. – BMO Field; Toronto, Canada. 8:30 p.m. EST

• Tuesday, July 21: Los Angeles Galaxy vs. FC Barcelona – Rose Bowl; Los Angeles, California. 11 p.m. EST

• Tuesday, July 21: Paris Saint-Germain F.C. vs. ACF Fiorentina – Red Bull Arena; Harrison, New Jersey. 8:30 p.m. EST

• Wednesday, July 22: Chelsea F.C. vs. New York Red Bulls – Red Bull Arena; Harrison, New Jersey. 8 p.m. EST

• Friday, July 24: ACF Fiorentina vs. FC Porto – Rentschler Field; Hartford, Connecticut. 8 p.m. EST

• Saturday, July 25: Manchester United F.C. vs. F.C. Barcelona – Levi’s Stadium; Santa Clara, California. 4 p.m. EST

• Saturday, July 25: Paris Saint-Germain F.C. vs. Chelsea F.C. – Bank of America Stadium; Charlotte, North Carolina. 6 p.m. EST

• Sunday, July 26: FC Porto vs. New York Red Bulls – Red Bull Arena; Harrison, New Jersey. 7:30 p.m. EST

• Tuesday, July 28: FC Barcelona vs. Chelsea F.C. – FedEx Field; Washington D.C. 8 p.m. EST

• Tuesday, July 28: Club América vs. FC Porto – Estadio Azteca; Mexico City, Mexico. 10 p.m. EST

• Wednesday, July 29: Manchester United F.C. vs. Paris Saint-Germain F.C. – Solider Field; Chicago, Illinois. 9 p.m. EST

• Sunday, August 2: ACF Fiorentina vs. FC Barcelona – Stadio Artemio Franchi; Florence, Italy. TBD

• Wednesday, August 5: Chelsea F.C. vs. ACF Fiorentina – Stamford Bridge; London, England. 3 p.m. EST

• Manchester United F.C. vs. San Jose Earthquakes – To Be Announced

Read more at http://www.internationalchampionscu...resented-by-guinness-beer#ijsbK50CBuikzCAA.99

Last edited:
I can't see why anyone at Liverpool's management or fans would want Balo to stay one more season. He has shown absolutely no reason whatsoever to keep him...

But Balo?!? Smh he's just not that kind of man...it's unfortunate.
I don't agree with you. He had a bad season. It be like that sometimes. For some reason he just couldn't score for us and when he did score legitimate goals, the idiot refs disallowed them calling them offside(I still believe this is a conspiracy against Balo). This happened a few times throughout the season. He even changed his playing style a bit. He tracked back and helped defend and take back the ball instead of just staying up front waiting for the ball and such. Don't even get me started with some of the lineups he was in. Rodgers played Old man Gerrard as a Cam behind Balo and his words "for Gerrard to act as a strike partner" for two games.

Last edited:
Anyone Bay Area NTers going to SJ vs Man United at Avaya? I'm passing on Barca vs Man United cause I'm not trying to pay $200 for nosebleeds for a meaningless match :lol: Might check out the Earthquakes game if I get off work early that day

Last edited:
Benteke for 45m :x,no thanks. 35-40 should be the max :lol:. Although any of those prices would be way better than dropping 70m for Higuain...

Wouldn't mind Cavani but not at the expense of ADM.

On Valdez,its strange not seeing him on the list after his agent reaffirmed his intention of staying at OT.

Rafa makes sense with all the Benfica talk.

Heggsy :rofl: :nthat:

27-32m tops. And that's generous.

Last edited:
:lol:

Just read that his release clause is 32.5m so you're estimates should be a lot more realistic :lol:

Last edited:
Can't wait to see him marshall the mf :pimp:

I'm officially a fan of the new kits

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1626179/

[GALLERY="media, 1626180"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1626177"][/GALLERY]

Compared to Nike's last kit

[GALLERY="media, 1626178"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
^ The white on the sleeves looks stupid. It looks like there's supposed to be a white tshirt sleeve coming through. Same with the hem at the bottom of the shirt. I know adidas has used this template on other shirts in the various leagues but why does it look so pronounced on that United shirt? Looks basically like a dickie but coming out of the sleeves... :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom