⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every time I watch the U.S. Bradley is complete trash.

Is it cause I don't watch often enough or is he really just trash?
People speak so highly of him.

In my experience, more often then not he is awful. He has games where he is really good (like those friendlies against ger and Ned) which sets the bar high. But when he is not on that level he is terrible. Just like today.... I don't think I ever recall seeing somebody in any of my awful high school team kick a corner kick into the side netting during a game.

Every time I watch the U.S. Bradley is complete trash.

Is it cause I don't watch often enough or is he really just trash?
People speak so highly of him.

I feel the same way, I don't think too highly of him. He has his flashes and has definitely been better lately than he was in the WC.

Lacazette bagged 32 goals & 6 assts in all competition last campaign. He played pretty consistently all the way through too especially against the leagues upper echelon teams. He's strong, fast, great finisher, & great dribbler.

I'd like to see him stay in France just because I hate seeing talent pilfered from the leagues outside of the Prem but he is poised to take the next step. He'd be a good fit anywhere really...

this season Lacazette failed to score against teams in the top five of Ligue 1(PSG,Marseille,Monaco and Saint-Etienne)...
if he takes the next step in his career,ultimately he needs to prove that he can score against the very best defences in Europe...

US team struggling against Panama in a tournament they use to boost their FIFA rankings :lol: This team is straight trash

What these guys fail to realize is ligue 1 is not top tier. The opposition is a joke at times. I'm afraid he'll turn to a loic remy if he goes to the premiership

All these ligue 1 players that go to the EPL flop like gomis, chamakh, Giroud etc. The list is long
this season Lacazette failed to score against teams in the top five of Ligue 1(PSG,Marseille,Monaco and Saint-Etienne)...
if he takes the next step in his career,ultimately he needs to prove that he can score against the very best defences in Europe...

Last edited:
With the Cavani rumors picking up pace recently,for as much hate as he gets on here,dude has an outstanding goal record for someone who's been mostly played out of position these last few years.

Here are the top goal scorers across Europe's top leagues over the past 5 years

View media item 1626957

Last edited:

I stand corrected, I thought it was the other way around because he scored in almost every game he played in.

Last edited:
@Truth-Serum is there anyone you DON'T think is trash besides Nani and Tevez? Never heard you say anything even mildly positive about anyone else on here

There have been plenty of French Ligue 1 players that have succeeded in the EPL and other European leagues in recent history. And let's just conveniently ignore all the French EPL legends that started in Ligue 1 and ended up on teams like the Invincibles Arsenal squad :lol:

Last edited:
I'm serious.... He's not a striker to win you the league that's without a doubt but his link up play is tremendous and does a great job of holding up the ball at the top of the pitch to distribute to the wings. He's also great at one and two touch play which is great for breaking down defenses plus you cannot deny his height as an aerial threat. He simply just doesn't have the finishing at times but for a player that was bought for 9.7 million pounds, he's not a flop. 97 Premier league appearances with 41 goals and 17 assists isn't too shabby for what they have paid for him. Arsenal need to buy another striker to support him because like I said he's not going to win you the league.

Last edited:
Been gone for a minute.. did a 7 day cruise through the Mediterranean which was :smokin

anyway just wanted to pop in a leave my .02

-Genuinely happy with United's signings so far.. seems like we are finally trying to target our troubled areas. Just need to tie up Otamendi, keep DDG and sign a back up striker
- Can't see Reus going to Pool.. especially since they dont have UCL.. really see him replacing Bale next summer.
- I do see why ppl call Florentino a ****, but IMO Iker is also responsible for the way his exit went. He was unwilling to accept the role as a backup keeper. Look at all the greats who played later into their careers... they all were ok with playing a smaller role. He basically forced Madrid's hand. but whatever.. Rumors circling we are gonna sell them Valdes for the time being

Is Schweinsteiger considered a big signing? He couldn't crack the Chelsea XI.
Big name but not a monstrous signing. He adds great depth to the midfield and will do his job when called upon. Great experience and veteran leadership in the locker room too. Only way I can see this signing flop is if he's unable to stay healthy. I mean he's probably not gonna crack 90 minutes in the majority of the games he will play but I'll take a midfielder like Schweinsteiger on my club any day.

ADM to PSG :nerd:

Angel di Maria has agreed a contract with PSG, as a deal is negotiated around the €60m mark, according to Le Parisien

Le Parisien are so confident that the player will be PSG's next signing that they think he'll be on their US tour

i hope so :smokin

I think it's time I get a teves jersey now. I have a bunch of boca shirts, and teves has always been one of my favorites on the field.

Don't know what the home or third kits/shirts yet, but here's the Boca's third shirt looks like for 15-16.

View media item 1337597
They're another team that Nike seems to always do solid kits for. Among the others I think that about are Zenit, Galatasaray, Shakhtar, & maybe Inter. I might add eiddy's beloved Kaiser Chiefs too. I don't remember seeing a bad Nike kit from them...

Don't know what the home or third kits/shirts yet, but here's the Boca's third shirt looks like for 15-16.

View media item 1337597
They're another team that Nike seems to always do solid kits for. Among the others I think that about are Zenit, Galatasaray, Shakhtar, & maybe Inter. I might add eiddy's beloved Kaiser Chiefs too. I don't remember seeing a bad Nike kit from them...

That shirt has been for this past season. This seasons jerseys have been fantastic, especially the away jersey.

FC Porto ‏@FCPorto · 2h2 hours ago

Tantos títulos numa só foto. / So many trophies in a single picture. / Tantos trofeos en una solo foto. #FCPorto

CJ3xNaXWEAAILJz.jpg

So much for ADM wanting to prove himself :lol: :rolleyes. Guess this would free up the #7 shirt...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom