• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marcelo Bielsa?

LVG-dancing.gif

Please please please please

I pretty sure this has been mentioned but what in the world is united(LVG) going to do with all these midfielders ... I think it would be poor to let ADM go

Lord Woodward da closer gawd :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Ever since that first disastrous tw under Moyez this dude has really put in WORK in the transfer market :smokin

Last edited:
Schweinny |I

Happy for him tho. I'll be rooting for Man U this year since they got my boy

Yea Woodward has put in work but honestly it also had to do with the manager. LVG or Moyes? Moyes didn't appeal to the same players that LVG has. Three of LVG signings have played for him prior

Yea Woodward has put in work but honestly it also had to do with the manager. LVG or Moyes? Moyes didn't appeal to the same players that LVG has. Three of LVG signings have played for him prior

Yeah it helps a ton having a manager with such gravitas but Woody's been making some efficient deals lately

‏@UtdReport 9m9 minutes ago
Respective fees for new #mufc signings:

Matteo Darmian (£12.75m)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (£14m)
Morgan Schneiderlin (£24m)

[times]

Getting the Sch brothers for a total less than 40m is outstanding business...

Last edited:
smokin.gif

super happy for united. love the work they are doing this offseason...team is looking exciting. 

i hope dimaria stays. 

City overpaid for Sterling, but at least they got their guy. Now on to the next target. I dont see DeBruyne coming.

Schweinsteiger & Frollini :pimp: they finna dominate and boss the midfield

But yeah United is STACKED in the midfield.

If we can sign Ramos :lol: :lol:

As much as the media isn't doing English players any justice. I also think English players need to get over themselves and their league. More young players need to go abroad and experience different playing styles, management and leagues. It's almost as if the entire English football world needs an overhaul. Everything from the managers (how do people like Harry Redknapp and Alan Curbishley continue to get hired?!?), players (there's more to life than going from the Championship to Premier League) and legislation (English player tax) should be reassessed.
Z

Yeah Liverpool are probably going to drop the ball and sign a bunch of obscure signings, sighting things like depth instead of attempting to sign like for like and building on that.

As for Citeh, signing the Luxurious One is great and all, but he better come correct. I can imagine all of the comparisons to him and Memph Bleek next season, and I have a feeling who's going to come out on top in that battle. Also Citeh's work is far from over. Their squad is ancient and needs heavy overhauling. They gotta lot of work cut out for them, and this summer is going to be crucial for them.

Memphis is going to blow Raheem's season out the water, that's where I'm going and I know damn well that's what you're going with as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom