⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMG I almost got some serious karma with this Casillas to Porto deal.

I would have gone bat-**** crazy if this happened. Get him the **** out of Porto :lol:

One thing we don't do is pay superstar salaries to washed up bums, this isn't Turkey. If he wanted to come he could have, for like 2 mill a season, no more.

Coupé It Coupé It I know Porto has done well for themselves in terms of grooming quality players and in competition but doesn't it get annoying to have all your good players poached year after year.

SIGNING: Manchester United Football Club sign winger Jimmy Kébé

CJPl1X4WIAA_65X.jpg

Last edited:
He's the old grizzled skipper at this point in his career,even Carrick in the back looks a bit younger :lol:

Last edited:
Arda Turan signs with FC Barcelona.

:smokin I'm happy about this.

Wonder how this will all play out with the transfer ban...I know he can't register till January.

So does he stay at atletico and play till January or does he go to Barcelona and chill?

Last edited:
€41m for Turan huh?

Edit - Interesting thing about the deal is there is a clause that permits the newly elected Barca president to nix the deal before July 20th.

Former Madrid President Ramon Calderon tweet... Ibra to Madrid?!?!

Is that what Al Khelaifi & Perez were talking about?

View media item 1615721

Last edited:
SIGNING: The exodus continues... Shakhtar and Sampdoria have agreed all the necessary formalities regarding Fernando’s move to the Italian club.

242065__max_news.jpg

Last edited:
ibra on madrid is straight lulz....i hope it happens. it will be a fun season.  

ibra will take over that locker room lmao

NEW DEAL: Spurs is delighted to announce that @nabilbentaleb42 has signed a new five-year contract, which runs until 2020.

CJQPxG3WgAAnFQe.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom