⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saw the notification on my phone's lockscreen that Iker Casillas is set to join Porto. Still checking if the rumor is true or not.

View media item 1615344JuventusFC
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@juventusfcen

OFFICIAL: @Pirlo_official will continue his career with @NYCFC following four years at Juve: http://juve.it/PehDD

10:03 AM - 6 Jul 2015

Might root for NYCFC :lol:

Last edited:
Iker was rumored to be due for a €15-€17m veteran bonus this campaign. I wonder if he negotiated getting that bonus if he's indeed leaving Madrid.

View media item 1615507
Interesting developments in the Barca presidential race.

As a Barca presidential candidate, one must garner 2,534 socio signatures to stay in the race.

When the candidates presented their signatures last week, Josep Bartomeu had 9,124 signatures, Laporta had 4,802 signatures, Agustí Benedito had 3,815 signatures, & Toni Freixa, managed 3,289 signatures.

2 candidates that didn't have enough signatures thereby being eliminated from running for Barca president were Jordi Farre with 2033 signatures & Jordi Majo with only 1,020 signatures.

Interesting things bout Majo was he wanted to bring Pau Gasol back to the club...

Edit- The Seguiment FCB which got 2734 signatures is a supporter group that wants funds provided to socios that travel to away games.

Also Southampton boss Ronald Koeman was quoted over the weekend saying that Manchester United have failed to meet the club's price for Schneiderlin so far.

Two weeks ago we had a bid of Man United, It wasn't enough. Not serious. No more bids till today.

Last edited:
Pirlo open letter to Juve fans.

It can be difficult to put emotions into words, especially when they involve four years that have been so important in my life.

I can only say a huge THANK YOU to all who have accompanied me and supported me in this adventure: the club, FC Juventus, from our president to every single person that works there; my team-mates of many battles, lots of laughter and some tears; the fans and all those who have always followed us with affection even when things were less beautiful.

Many thanks to all of you. It was not an easy decision, but it's time to start a new adventure, but I will never forget the relationship I have with these colours. Until the end FORZA JUVENTUS.

View media item 1615441

I'm ok woth psk or eiddy, but they would have to tone down their bias. I don't want to read about man u and barca all the time :smh:

way under

Shoot, 21 million is way under 50 million lol. I believe that we can get 50 million viewers easily, especially as the popularity of the sport continues to rise. Besides, the earliest we can compete for the Cup is 2026, I'm sure 50 million will be tuning in by then.

I'm ok woth psk or eiddy, but they would have to tone down their bias. I don't want to read about man u and barca all the time :smh:

Yeah I definitely think I should be disqualified from the running, cause all I post about is United.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom