Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
zztZe1yRbUces.gif
This is so bad I had to rep you.

Can't believe Christen Press is single....I'd definitely get me some of that celebratory yambs you know she would be turnt

Kadeisha Buchanon rightfully won the best young player award after anchoring our back line like a veteran and seriously being arguably the best defender all tourney long imo and she's just 19! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. She'll be a force to be reckoned with for years to come   

Last edited:
Florentino Perez was in Paris last week meeting up with PSG owner Nasser Al Khelaifi & his contingent. The Paris & Madrid press are saying Perez is arranging the sale of Ronnie after he breaks Raul's record.

View media item 1615327

Lazio have reached an agreement with Liverpool for to sign forward Fabio Borini, according to Italian daily Leggo.

The report suggests the player now must decide in the next couple of days whether he wants a move to the Italian capital.

Barcelona presidential candidate Josep Maria Bartomeu has given his blessing for the club's interim management to sign Atletico Madrid's wantaway midfielder Arda Turan.

Last week, El Mundo Deportivo reported that Barca's interim management had decided to postpone the signing of the player until the club's presidential elections are held on July 18.

The Turkey captain revealed his agent is in talks with a number of clubs, with the British press linking him with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in recent years.

His agent, Ahmed Bulut, claimed six clubs are interested in a deal this summer, including AC Milan and PSG, so a delay could see Barcelona miss out on one of Luis Enrique's primary transfer targets - something Bartomeu does not want to see.

"Luis Enrique has won everyone's confidence and he deserved that they listen to him in signing Arda Turan, who is a great player," the presidential candidate told El Mundo Deportivo.

"I tell the interim management as a candidate to the presidency that I have no problem if Arda Turan is signed as requested by Luis Enrique."

Turan has two years left on his contract at Atletico and, should his move to the Nou Camp materialise, the Turkish midfielder would not be able to play an official game for Barca until January 2016, due to a transfer ban imposed by FIFA on the club for breaching rules over the signings of under-age players.

That ban has not stopped the club - who are coming off a campaign that saw them win the Champions League, La Liga and the Copa del Rey - from already adding winger Aleix Vidal from Sevilla.

Roberto Firmino's £29m move from Hoffenheim to Liverpool is complete after the Brazil international completed a medical, reports the Liverpool Echo.

Firmino has already agreed a five-year deal at Anfield subject to passing a medical.

And the deal now looks set to go through with the report suggesting Liverpool doctor Andy Massey flew out to Sao Paolo to conduct the medical over the weekend.

Juan Cuadrado's agent insists his client is set to remain at Chelsea next season despite speculation linking the Colombian winger with a move away from Stamford Bridge this summer.

The 27-year-old joined Chelsea in February from Fiorentina but made just four Premier League starts for the Blues. Cuadrado, who has four years left on his contract, is a reported target of Italian champions Juventus and Spanish side Valencia this summer but his agent has denied transfer speculation.

"Much to my amazement, I read in some English and Italian newspapers about imaginary figures and agents associated with Cuadrado, so I think it is right to clarify the situation," Cuadrado's agent Alessandro Lucci said to Italian website Tuttomercatoweb.

"Cuadrado is a Chelsea player, who (Jose) Mourinho strongly wanted just over five months ago and the coach truly believes in him. He has many admirers but I reiterate that Juan is a Chelsea player. I, as his agent and intermediary, will decide with Juan his future, nobody else will."

Valencia are closing in on Belgium winger Zakaria Bakkali, reports Marca.

The 19-year-old is out of contract following the expiry of his deal at PSV Eindhoven and he looks set to continue his development in Spain with Valencia.

Bakkali, who has been linked with moves to Arsenal and Celtic, landed in Valencia on Sunday and is poised to undergo a medical before formalising his move to the Mestalla club.

Valencia were not the only La Liga club to show an interest in him, with Marca stating Sevilla were keen on the wideman too.

Tottenham must pay £18m if they want to capture Monaco winger Yannick Ferreira Carrasco, writes the Daily Star.

Spurs reportedly bid £10m for the Belgium international but that offer was firmly rejected by the Ligue 1 side.

Sporting Lisbon want to re-sign former Liverpool full-back Emiliano Insua, according to O Jogo.

Insua joined Sporting from Liverpool in the summer of 2011 and spent two seasons in Portugal before moving to his current club Atletico Madrid.

The Argentinian has had few first-team opportunities at the Calderon and spent last season on loan at Madrid-based minnows Rayo Vallecano.

He could be on the move again though, with O Jogo reporting that his old employers Sporting are keen to get him back on board.

View media item 1615334Fulham Football Club
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@FulhamFC

Liam Donnelly, Jordan Evans & Dean O'Halloran have signed extensions to their FFC contracts > http://ow.ly/PdBR6

5:30 AM - 6 Jul 2015

Florentino Perez was in Paris last week meeting up with PSG owner Nasser Al Khelaifi & his contingent. The Paris & Madrid press are saying Perez is arranging the sale of Ronnie after he breaks Raul's record.

View media item 1615327

Could honestly see this happening. CR7 is never leaving until he breaks that record and puts it at a place where it'll probably never be broken again.

Iker is said to be on his way to Porto soon.

I was talk bout this with my patnas about this last night, Dom Dwyer's and Bae Leroux's son (if they have one) will be our Messi...imagine that?! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom